[Caps] Hara's incredible Strength

AznIntegra521

sstrength.jpg

sstrength2.jpg

sstrength3.jpg

sstrength4.jpg

sstrength.jpg

Check it out, OMG, hey guys is it just me or is anyone else surprised at just HOW strong this little girl is. hahaha there is so much strength in that small body frame of hara's. hahaha OMG, I'm watching IY epi. 27 right now and OMG I was surprised at HOW strong she is. Look at the death grip she has on Hyun-Ah and Yuri. Its like she is a human Hand cuff. hahaha her death grip is so hard that Jung Joonha couldn't even break her hold. hahahaha OMG that little girl is so strong. :D:w00t::wub:

I put up this screen cap for you all to see. geez that girl is strong. Even the G7 members were surprised at how strong she is, if you guys watch it, you hear how surprised Kim Tae Woo is at her strength. lol

Edited by AznIntegra521

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was hilarious

Her expression while gripping and saying 'Yuri unnie is mine'

Hara has a petite body frame yet so strong

She can exudes power at needed times like IY ep 30,

I was shocked at how far she can jump :D

Hara is strong !

lol, ain't it amazing at how much strength Hara stores in that tiny body frame of hers. hahaha yeah it was hella funny, she had her death grip on Yuri and was marking her territory. Hara: Yuri Unnie's mine, hahaha she even got Sunhwa to do it too. lol. Oh man with each episode I see Hara in, I fall in love with her even more.

• 3 weeks later...