[2010.07.06] KARA to postpone Japanese debut date

chupachups

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah that kind of sucks that it's delayed but it's good that they are taking their time to prepare.

But I don't understand how the date isn't decided since releases are always out on Wednesdays so that would mean with a week's delay it should be out on August 11th. :sweatdrop:

But I don't understand how the date isn't decided since releases are always out on Wednesdays so that would mean with a week's delay it should be out on August 11th. :sweatdrop:

Knowing DSP.. I don't think they are sure themselves..leaving the date open.

I'm not surprised about the delay however.

When I saw this, my heart like...did a 360. ]: Well, I guess I should be grateful that they WILL be debuting in Japan. So waiting's not such a bad thing. It's okay. It's just a week right? :D This gives Kara more time to make an AWESOME debut in Japan.

KARA FIGHTINGGG! Thanks for sharing!

More time to prepare themselves? I don't know how prepared you can get especially with a month more to go. I've heard DSP has a tendency to delay debut and comebacks though so this isn't too surprising. The setback will make their debut seemed rushed though, so I don't know how well they can promote with only a limited time. Guess the fans will just have to wait one more week for the butt dance.

I'm setting the 11th of August as an important date in my calender..

The day 'Mister' MV will be released to the world...

I'm sooooooo looking forward to watching it.

'La La La La La La....'

Well they should take their time ^-^ I kindof want Kara to have a good first impression on Japan :eyelove: And I hope they are postponing it because they are trying to brush up on Japanese skills. xD

whoa..1 week postpone..but that it is still uncertain???hmm...d good news is that they are still preparing hard 4 d debut..this should be a good news :eyelove:

btw, d more they prepare, d better they are right???so their japan debut will surely be a blast..wee~~

Edited by KaRaAeGyOfAn

A delay again ? I hate DSP for always dalay their artists' comeback !

I understand the girls if they need more time to get prepare but it still left a month to go

With that...they have to give us some performances and apearances on Tv shows lol.

I hope it's just a week and not more because I want to watch Mister MV so bad !

nah i't s okay(: as long as they feel prepared and does a good job! anyway maybe the days hara was in japan then they couldn't practice together :o haha i'm super looking forward to this :D waiting for the release of the album too :D :D :D

I'm not bothered by the delay~ As long as it means that KARA will be able to show their better sides, then it's all good~

still though, I can't can't wait for the Mister MV!

If this give them more room to breathe from their schedule, good for them. They would be more relax in their Japanese debut. This may be bad for some Japanese that have planned out their schedule.