[2010.07.15] KARA's Kang JiYoung 'Look-alike family' revealed for the first time.

aank1

w788p.jpg

Girl Group KARA's member Kang Jiyoung look-alike family was revealed for the first time.

On recent SBS entertaining program 'Haha Mong Show' Kang Jiyoung appeared together with family on the recording and they all look similar, friendly and in harmony. It is believable to say that they (Jing & her sisters) are triplets. Three sisters with beautiful faces (attractive faces) played games and showed outstanding perfomance in sports.

The three sisters also performed Kara's hit song 'Mister', MC Haha said "If Jiyoung is sick, there are back-ups". In addition, in this episode, Kara members bet on variety of products supplies, and the sports game look hyper and attractive.

This episode with Kang Jiyoung's family appearance will be broadcasted on this coming 18 July 10:45AM.

Tips from anne

Source Tv Report

Translated by aank1 @ karaholic.com

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks anne and anky!!!

as expected, the whole family was there!!haha..

i think this is the first time jing's sister came out on tv, right??

i hope she enjoy those quality times with both of her family and her "other families" :lol:

MC Haha said "If Jiyoung is sick, there are back-ups"

lmao :thumbup:

I think I'm gonna faint 3 times if I see Jing and her sisters lol. MC Haha is hilarious lol there are backups in case Jing gets sick haha but no one can replace the original, even if it's her sisters :devil:.

i saw pictures of jing's sisters before! they look so alike! awww i can't wait to see them dance LOL.

but i kinda feel bad for the other members, since they can't rlly see their family, esp hara [she said she hasn't seen her parents once...]