[2011.02.10]Gyuri answers questions about KARA at

Caly

She began by stating, “No matter how difficult it became, I felt that I could withstand anything as long as I believed in myself and people continued to love and believe in me. I’m really apologetic towards the people who worried so much, and I’ll be repaying that by working harder to show an improved image.”

Wow. I am really impressed by her strong words despite what ever is going on. Her words are very true indeed. Even when things look so bad we have to stay positive. It does not matter what people said about you. It does not matter if the whole world look down on you. But you must not look down on yourself. The last person accepting an idea is yourself.

I am happy that she still care and love her fans. I am happy that Gyuri emerge out alright and stronger. It is easier to say this until we are tested ourselves. Gyuri did well for this test. It is a good feeling knowing that as a Kamilia we are giving her hope. :)

Edited by Palaverist

That's right!!

It's important to believe in what the girls themselves say.

Do not be swayed by the articles on the comment by Seungyeon's father.

After all, parents and children often have different opinions on the same matter.

I believe that the girls are all getting along well unless the girls themselves say otherwise.

i can totally see her saying this. hehe shes is truely a great leader who can speak great wonders. hehe. and i think gyuri had a lot to deal with because of the rumors...i noticed that she mentioned the fans a lot.. i think Kamilia had a lot to do with the rumors in a good and negative way.. im glad Kamilia is so supportive of the girls!. :)

Alpha and Omega is a good cartoon, i like humphrey so much

and i wonder how Korean humphray and kate are

i think gyuri is very suitable for Kate because of her beautiful voice.

Gyuri is also a good leader. she knows how to deal with reporter

Edited by Wendy_Ph

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...