• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Caly

[2011.02.10]Gyuri answers questions about KARA at

47 posts in this topic

Ouh Gyuri is just a perfect body and cute face...

I looooooveeeeee her very much...

Gyuri, be a good leader...

We always support you...

Edited by billcendy

She began by stating, “No matter how difficult it became, I felt that I could withstand anything as long as I believed in myself and people continued to love and believe in me. I’m really apologetic towards the people who worried so much, and I’ll be repaying that by working harder to show an improved image.”

Wow. I am really impressed by her strong words despite what ever is going on. Her words are very true indeed. Even when things look so bad we have to stay positive. It does not matter what people said about you. It does not matter if the whole world look down on you. But you must not look down on yourself. The last person accepting an idea is yourself.

I am happy that she still care and love her fans. I am happy that Gyuri emerge out alright and stronger. It is easier to say this until we are tested ourselves. Gyuri did well for this test. It is a good feeling knowing that as a Kamilia we are giving her hope. :)

Edited by Palaverist

gyuri answered those questions extremely well! :thumbup:

this issue has definitely taken a toll on her. she looks exhausted in those pics, but nonetheless still gorgeous.

she is really a good leader who knows how to deal with the press

it's actualy a good statment :) ,, hope her movie do well :)

thanx for the news

Ah I found this news late! ;_;

and because our fans believe in us so much, I promise to not disappoint you. For now, I

Before i wasnt a big Gyuri fan, but after all that happen i find gyuri more cool! so now i c her more of a goddess than before!!

Isnt her mom also voice actress? Her mom must be very proud to have her. Her answers are very mature for her age and thats more than good thing.

oh LOL!! now i want to watch Alpha and Omega korean dub version xDD

and thank you for the reassuring message Gyuri~~<3

That's right!!

It's important to believe in what the girls themselves say.

Do not be swayed by the articles on the comment by Seungyeon's father.

After all, parents and children often have different opinions on the same matter.

I believe that the girls are all getting along well unless the girls themselves say otherwise.

We always believe in you, Gyuri unni~ and the rest of KARA's member.

We have the faith that KARA will be always together and on top again!

Kara fighting!

i can totally see her saying this. hehe shes is truely a great leader who can speak great wonders. hehe. and i think gyuri had a lot to deal with because of the rumors...i noticed that she mentioned the fans a lot.. i think Kamilia had a lot to do with the rumors in a good and negative way.. im glad Kamilia is so supportive of the girls!. :)

why do people bother starting rumours..gyuris not my favourite but atleast she stood up to them

ima find a korean alpha and omega to hear her haha

Alpha and Omega is a good cartoon, i like humphrey so much

and i wonder how Korean humphray and kate are

i think gyuri is very suitable for Kate because of her beautiful voice.

Gyuri is also a good leader. she knows how to deal with reporter

Edited by Wendy_Ph

Thanks for the update. I'll always support Kara no matter what. Gyuri hwaiting!

Definitely a great reason, that she is the leader. She carries herself very professionally and was able to answer the question as well as have the fans continue to keep their faith in KARA

Good to hear that the relationship between the members aren't strained.

They've been through so much together, so I'm very glad to know that their relationship is strong.

Stay strong Gyuri unnie. It must be really hard on her having to deal with such pressure all by herself but I believe everything will be over soon and KARA can continue as 5 once again.

isnt her mother voice actress too? I think I have heard it before. If im not wrong then her mom must be pretty proud and happy too see her daughter is doing same stuff as she is doing.

that's the true leader....

we believe and trust in u Gyuri...

no matter wat happens, plz always remember that we're always be there for u (KARA)...

wish u more luck and success....

I really hope they'll fix everything soon. ]: It's already been going on for to long. D:

im happy that kara has a good leader like gyuri! proud of her

by the way, i like her new hair color