[Other] Have you ever dreamed of Hara?

vennie

2hyawl5.png

Thought it would be a fun discussion =) Have you guys ever dreamed of Hara? If so, how was it and what was it about? This could be dreaming in your sleep, or daydreaming in general.

Post any funny, memorable, or weird experiencing dreams you had about hara =D

For me unfortunately hara only appeared in my dream once. It was raining outside and I was standing next to the DSP practicing room. I remember looking in from the outside and watching hara and nicole practice their lupin choreography XD. Next thing I know, hara invites me inside the practice room and I remember sitting on the couch watching TV while they were practicing??? What an unfortunate turn of events..as the only time I was invited to watch them practice I ended up watching television instead -_-.

How many times has hara appeared in your dreams? Hopefully there are dreams that turned out better than mine :lol:

I never had a dream with Hara in it yet...-_-

BUT! When I do I hope it's me and her in a field running

towards eachother until when run into eachother's arms!

Then we'll ride our double bike in the sun ^__^

or If I were in the group I'd be happy with that too!

There is something I want to share though. Since this is a little weird and there is no dream thread so I am really glad you make this. :))))

It was about 2 days ago. The dream was so strange that I still can remember after I woke up, of course not so clearly but I know what I dreamed about.

There was Hara, standing there with her long, silky, straight black hair. She looked so beautiful and cute though. Do you know the thing for carry baby while mommy is walking around? Hara was wearing that and guess she was carrying who??? Her bff Seungri (BB). Now you know why it was weird? He looked a little down sitting there before Hara picked him up and carried him around the room. She was holding him and he took her hands, held it in a grateful way. At first she disagreed and tried to pull out but after a while she smiled and let her hands stay in his.

And that's all I remember. This is how I interpret the dream:

While Seungri feels down, or sad, Hara is always there to help him, take care of him. That's when the friendship turns to something more. At first Hara feels awkward, but then she accepts him. ^_^.

This dream even makes me want to write a fanfic for these two best friends.

And that's all I remember. This is how I interpret the dream:

While Seungri feels down, or sad, Hara is always there to help him, take care of him. That's when the friendship turns to something more. At first Hara feels awkward, but then she accepts him. ^_^.

This dream even makes me want to write a fanfic for these two best friends.

I apologize for cutting your story but I liked the way you interpreted the dream.

Psst. Dreams are meant to be weird. Yeah, their friendship is strong. (:

If you're planning to write a fanfic in the near future about them, PLEASE let me know~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd never dreamt about Hara...or maybe I just can't remember. Haha. But if I do, I'll let ya'll know.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I dreamt of hara fr the 3rd time last week! I want to meet her in person badly!!!! I dreamt hugging her bt i was hugging my pillow instead when i woke up from my sleep...haha.

Sleeping in the same bed? :blink:

but i wish to dream that i have a date with her in any place,

for example,Theme Park,most romantic ever~ :eyelove:

• 3 months later...

I've had a dream about her before. But it was ruined because i had to wake up for work.

My dream was i won a competition and got a chance to meet kara. Hara was the one who picked me up from the airport and we had long convo's on the way to meet the rest of the members. During my trip, the other members were busy with their own schedule but kara made time to hangout with me. We grew close as friends and when she was about to pass me her handphone number, I WAS WOKEN UP BY THE DEVIL(MY ALARM CLOCK)... Sigh its was awesome dream

• 2 weeks later...

I always expected her to appear in my dreams, so that I could be close to her even if it was all a fake. I tried hard to make this real, like seeing her pictures moments before go sleeping. Still trying, but if I do it someday, it would probably be KARA doing a show in my country and I seeing her from the audience.

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, I've dreamed it. Once, was the most beautiful and the most beautiful dream of my life. We were walking, we stopped at a house and we started talking. Can not remember what we said, just remember that I woke up with a smile and glad I dreamed of her.