[Other] 110213 KARA - Gimpo Airport arrived in Korea (SSTV)

vanessa248_96

Wow things got out of hand pretty quickly. :angry: Stupid reporters and cameramen should give the girls some space. You don't need to be in their faces to take a picture. Until the current controversy comes to an end, I think DSP should hire extra security and bodyguards. I applaud the current staff for protecting the girls as best they could but they need more bodies.

so it was a security guard who pushed nicole? even if they're in a situation like this, i dont think he should have pushed her like that.

Yeah, I can see it clearly. Perhaps it was to tighten the space between girls and the reporters but still it's not good. I mean, they are treated like convicts here, the press are pressing like cattle, the security was pressing too. Why they released information when the girls will be at the airport I ask?

I don't think it was the security that pushed Nicole, it looks more like a reporter who pushed her to try to get a picture of her face.

I also don't think that the security sucked, they were doing their job. I mean it was super hectic but they still got them to their car.

I cringed when I heard that scream :crying: to see our girls being treated like that I wish they hired more competent security to block all the reporters.

Seriously Nicole basically got hit by a camera >_< argg just wanna punch those reports in the face.

In cases like this the media goes into a feeding frenzy. It happens everywhere they smell news happening.

Maybe they now need a larger amount of security personnel. Unfortunately this goes hand in hand with the public "need" to know about certain personalities. It's unfortunate but.....

It good to see Kara back in at Korea but I do not find this a pleasant welcome by the people. Those security people should have planned their route in advance and put enough barriers to prevent the reporters from getting to close. They should hold each others hand tightly to prevent anyone getting close.

This girls deserve a more star like treatment than this.

It good to see Kara back in at Korea but I do not find this a pleasant welcome by the people. Those security people should have planned their route in advance and put enough barriers to prevent the reporters from getting to close. They should hold each others hand tightly to prevent anyone getting close.

This girls deserve a more star like treatment than this.

agreed!!!