[2011.02.13] KARA returns to Korea amidst airport chaos

Caly

KARA returns to Korea amidst airport chaos

167rrja.jpg

On the afternoon of February 13th, all five KARA members returned to Korea via Kimpo Airport after filming in Japan for their new drama, “URAKARA“.

Their schedule had eased up for a little while, so they decided to come back to Korea for 2-3 days before heading back to Japan. Unfortunately, the girls were immediately ambushed by the media as soon as they appeared in the arrival hall; it’s said that there was much pushing and shoving before the girls safely reached their vehicle.

Because of the high media interest revolving around the girls’ unresolved controversy, it seems that their agency, DSP Media, opted to keep KARA’s activities low-key for now. According to the agency’s representative, KARA’s domestic schedules for the next 2-3 days are still being coordinated.

The representative revealed, “No schedule has been confirmed as of yet, but I am not sure how the domestic schedules will be organized.”

Member Park Gyuri had previously returned to Korea on the 10th for a press conference of her upcoming animated movie, “Alpha & Omega“. During the conference, she addressed the rumors of her being a ‘loner’. “It’s not true. We are all getting along well – to the point that the fact that I need to even explain is funny.” It was revealed that she returned to Japan that night after finishing all her schedules.

taken/translated by: Allkpop

Okay. I am definitely not liking how the media ambush our girls. T.T Do they have to be so extreme? Give the girls some space. Poor girls.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

urgghh why the overreaction?? I mean, this issue may as well be closed and sealed already D,<

must you seriously KNOW exactly what they'll be up to every single day? Nosy much? T.T ahhh but i guess that's why they're the media. But all the same, politeness and respect for their space would have been appreciated. T3T

Edited by Kimchiquiin

it's hurting to see all the wrong attentions aimed at our girls due to the controversies.

so did the (3) parents ever think of these consequences?

^ hope that this will open their minds now.. the result of their impulsiveness is this. hurting the girls.

HamColeJing's parents the only way to stop this mess is just to drop the case already.

hmm i don't see the reason why their parents should get blamed for this incident :confused1: imo the only fault here was the press being overboard

... not means to debate but all parent just wants the best for their children, and nobody know the truth what really happens except them and DSP and God, bash me if you want but i just confused why people blamed the parents with this

@nov

agree "all parents want the best for their children" but "washing dirty linen in public" is definitely not the best move, especially it's a known fact the girls will be the one to receive all the attentions. & lastly not all parents are wise enough to be always right in their decisions.

i hate the media but tbh they are doing a job.

@kara4life i'm not blaming the parents, like you said they only want what's best for their children.. my only point is now that the negative consequences of their actions are coming out(thanks to media), i just want them to also give it a thought that if ever they continue pursuing this case, there's also high possibilities that it wouldn't give any positive effects to KARA at all.. imo, dropping the case, and compromising is the best way to deal end this dilemma.

anyways, my apologize if i sounded rather harsh/judgmental to their parents. never meant it that wayi just got too emotional with what the girls had gone through this afternoon or after this issue came out. God knows i'm not siding with anyone, i just want KARA to still be KARA in both Japan and Korea.

Edited by yeosin_enairrol

ouch . honestly they dont deserve this kind of treatment . The media should cool down just abit . It hurts me watching them being pushed around like that . Hopefully they'll stay strong as always the unbreakable five bond! All they need now is our support and encouragement :) So yeah , Kara fighting!!!

I expected the commotion at the Japanese airports, but I didn't think it would be this bad in Korea as well. Hopefully the chaos only happened because the security team was unprepared and can be avoided next time. I don't want to see this article again in 3 days when KARA returns to Japan.

It was a total chaos I admit. Those reporters are even crazier than fans (tho I know Kamila is never of a crazy type lol). Poor our babies. I feel the oppa managers, they were nonstop shouting "Hey stop pushing! Don't you see how small the kids are?!". Not only Nicole was shoved on her chest, but I believe Hara was hurt on her head/face too :crying:

sometimes I think that the medias are just all heartless :(

I know that they're curious, they need it for their articles, their work but really....

the girls are all just a human being also, despite their idol status they're just a normal person like every single person in this world, the medias should "treat" them better...

that's all the risk of being an idol, but still I hope that they will give the girls some privacy and time to rest and "heal" themselves too...

I won't help KARA, the parent or DSP to settle the controversy if Media don't let it go for a while. I think that for the sake of KARA...we (media, fans and all netizen) should let them a break about this controversy. And how could they go so far because it was a pretty dangerous situation !

Stupid reporters :thumbdown: Do they really think by storming them and creating chaos, it's really going to get KARA to answer their questions? Everyone just needs to give the girls and DSP some time to figure everything out instead of making the matters worse.

Edited by JJW