[2011.02.13] KARA returns to Korea amidst airport chaos

Caly

ahh first of all POOR KARA :sulk:

After reading it, I feel down for them :downdown:

They did get this treatment because of their issues

Although I want to say that the press did so much ...

They just did their job ...

I SHOULD WORRY !!! I THINK :doubt:

BUT ALL ISSUES ARE LIKE THAT AT FIRST :phew:

IT WILL ALL PASS

I BELIEVE :determined::optimistic:

SSSSOOOOOOOOOOO I HOPE FOR IT TO PASS REALLY FAST

NO ONE'S AT FAULT FOR THESE

ITS A BIG MISUNDERSTANDING

I BELIEVE AND SUPPORT KARA :gemcheer:

KARA FIGHTING :geminluv:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there no security at the airport? You'd expect to have barriers when a celebrity is at an airport. The reporters are idiots too. Did they expect Kara to answer their questions in all that chaos?

Although Kara are extremely popular in Japan, even despite the recent controversy, something like this never happened at Haneda airport

Maybe the media had insider information on the news about the lawsuit and that's why they went crazy at the airport. Alot of times reporters know more than they can report because stuff is told to them off the record or without a quoted source. Kara won't be able to go anywhere now because the Korean and Japanese media are going to be all over them.

Maybe the media had insider information on the news about the lawsuit and that's why they went crazy at the airport. Alot of times reporters know more than they can report because stuff is told to them off the record or without a quoted source. Kara won't be able to go anywhere now because the Korean and Japanese media are going to be all over them.

yea i just went to allkpop an read that Seungyeon, nicole, and jiyoung are filing a lawsuit aganist DSP again, and i don't think they can back down this time, sewing your own company for the second time will make working together hard. But as of now there is no info of that their parents are the involved in the second lawsuit, but since this is the first news of the lawsuit, there would propbably be less info about it now. just have to wait till more info comes out.

why won't the stupid media give them privacy??? :touched:

man, they're so tired from everything~

all the issues, their schedules..

give them break!! :wakeup:

KARA HWAITING!!!! :determined:

kamilias are here for you girls!! :thankful:

I am not too sure to what extent this problem of Kara not getting their fair share for what they did stand. I think these girls are not treated well enough for what they did. It would be better if this problem is being solve out privately. Somehow it did not turn out that way. It is anybody guess if this problem would be solved the other way round in private.

It would be a smarter option to complain to something like the government if the companies were to shown any inappropriate treatment of the girls if they do not oblige to solve it. Looking at where things have gone to now, we can only leave it to the judge to decide the outcome in court while we support girls back and have hope.

Edited by Palaverist

Hara and Nicole were pushed so hard. Nicole's head even got twisted at one point :(

Seungyeon fell down on the ground because the reporters were pushing hard and I think the manager said stop it she fell and you are going to step on her :(

OMG...I seriously hate reporters. Even if they want to know what's going on they should not hurt the members and be so aggressive. SIGH...I hope none of the members got hurt and I will wait patiently for them. I believe in the girls and whatever decision all five members make I will support them.

kara please dont give up.. keep fighting... we always here for you guys... uhmm i saw the news today.. kara will be here in japan tom again for the shooting of urakara.. i rally hope this prob will solve in a good way.. and kara dont let other people pool you down ok? we love you so much! sorry for my poor english.. i dont wanna cry..huhuhu

Poor Gyul.

Just because she isn't involve in the court case initially, she have to bear the name of 'loner'.

I'm sure the girls get along with each other very well!

I just feel sad for the fact that the girls are under a lot of pressure becuase of the attention. :/

Thank for sharing :)

It's sad how they've been mobbed at the airport by the press so much lately. Well, at least in Korea. When they go to Japan it's not as hectic and they can breathe a bit.

I hope this situation ends really soon so they don't have to put up a fight whenever they go to the airport, among other things.

That was like an attack, hungry dogs smelled a fresh bone. It happens always and brings the people who need peace even more stress. And the "loner" case ^^.. iam not surprised that they came up with this. The media makes always the members of a group with a cool/distant image the loners... Here its our goddess. ((sry 4 bad 3nglish, 2 tired))

i think its just the pictures. but in the videos, they were kinda like "pls, dont hurt me, i just want to get to the car" and some were smiling cause they are so cute and innocent :) girls.. hehe they are having fun and enjoying their popularity. hehe kara is so cute. hehe