Kara's Charm that set them to be different

chupachups

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that kara is sooo special and is very different from other grps. their different concepts are very distinct much less mention their outfits that are so outstanding. their concepts are very obvious and strong and do not overlap/slightly similar (nvr gets boring)

• 3 weeks later...

They are the first girlband that i love. I like Gyuri's goddess concept, she said that not because she arrogant, but because she is confident about her beauty. And nicole is so pretty with her tomboyish charm, i envy her. :eyelove:

I like how kara's take care to each member and how they act naturally on the camera. :thumbup:

I love their down-to-earthiness and that friendly vibe that I get from them!

They're really humble about their successes and are hard workers. They deserve everything that they have right now due to their hard work and determination.

They're all beautiful, inside and out. Their personalities are really such a gem to find in kpop nowadays and it's really refreshing =]

When you think of KARA, everyone comes into mind. There isn't just ONE main member and that's what I really like about them.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got to love the Kara charm. :D You really don't see many artists that can pull off what Kara is doing at the moment. They do seem to be very approachable when you see them in interviews and variety shows. I am surprised they weren't successful earlier. Fame does seem to get into heads of most artists so much so that you can see that they are arrogant. I wouldn't say that most kpop bands are like that now a days, especially not the girl bands. Most of them seem so humbled that they are succeeding in the music industry that you kind of feel like you have to listen to their songs. Kara is definitely one of the most genuine groups I have seen around anywhere :D I think a lot of US artist are too focussed on the fame rather than the music.

• 3 weeks later...

What makes me in love with KARA is that they all look really nice and down to earth! It's not that other girlgroups look mean, but I just feel a "click" when I see them hehe.

And I agree with you! They can pull all kind of images! They were so cute and lovely back then on Rock U, Pretty Girl, and Honey days. But look how they can be sexy and fierce on Mister and Lupin days! :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

they are u next door girl

the one that can be hot just for u and yet can be modest and pure for the rest of ur family

they are amazing

they are the first girl group that caught my attention

and i seriously admit that i dont like much female group

i actually have only two in my list kara and their hobae rainbow

that's about it

i remember an article saying that kara or mainly dsp has a knack for collecting pretty or handsome people to be in a group

and i have to admit it is true

but what's amazing is that

they are not only pretty, but also talented and i can say smart

that is just plain amazing

sighs

i miss kara

There's something in KARA that other girl groups doesn't have. As others say, they are an all-around band, with any concept they can easily adapt it. This is their ultimate charm for me :D

Sorry for a little off topic but let me share a little of this. I'm originally a S♥ne, my 1st bias is SNSD. Yes, they pulled a sexy image but yet there's a little side of cuteness on their every concepts especially RDR and Hoot. To be honest, I got tired of SNSD's concepts as you know the reason above.

For KARA, one concept is pure one concept. Sexy is sexy. Cute is cute. Dark concept is dark concept.

No cutesy image popping up in one concept. This is why I shifted to KARA and my 1ST BIAS is KARA now.

Edited by Goddess.Gyuri