Kara's Charm that set them to be different

chupachups

lol hara is the skinniest among the girls and lately nicole too lost some weight for lupin...well their overall figure is not too skinny and all of them seem healthy...

so hope it stays that way :D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agree 100%. Kara seem so real compared to other female idols, that's what makes them so interesting awesome and attractive.

they are like magnets, even if I want to get away from them, they keep pulling me back!

I totally agree with that. And Nicole should stop dieting. She's at the right figure for now. Any skinnier makes her.. too skinny?

But yes Kara eat hard and work hard! They should be given some time to play hard! (:

• 2 weeks later...

you have no idea how big SNSD's thighs are...

have you seen the live perfs theyve done?

they arent that thin lol. just healthy slim lol

and yeah KARA looks perfect all the time.

Hara lloks dangerously slim lol

• 2 months later...

Kara's charm... hmm... quite hard. All groups have different charms of course. Kara is just different in a way that... they're much more attractive? Kinda hard to explain. Their biggest charm would have to be their looks and personality. That's what made me fall for Kara in the first place. Their looks and personality are very unique and different from all the groups out there. And I love them <333333

Yes... it's the "girls next door feeling" I get from them. They are very relatable ^^

And their songs are very upbeat and cheery. There are not many "happy" songs these days. Most of the songs I know are dark and depressing.

Kara's charms lie in their ability to make their fans smile :P

I think it's their ability to pull off any concept and any kind of outfit that makes sets em apart.

What really makes them stand apart is their personalities which are all unique but so down-to-earth like they say your "Girl next door".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mmm Im not an anti of any group... but if u see KARA debut pic and compare it with SNSD debut is like OMG!

A lot of SNSD members had a lot of changes (if u know what i meant) the same with AF. KARA is the most natural group =] with a Goddess as a prove

I agree with this. Kara looks most healthy comparative to the other girl groups out there. It's probably because they are younger than the other groups and they promote cute/sexy as their main concepts.

If the girls don't have volume, it's hard to look naturally cute/sexy without actually caring about how they would look up on stage.

Kara can just walk out on stage and already have the concept down even if they dont crack a smile.

their songs are cute and catchy!

im loving their every performance

their hardwork every member contributes

compared to suju where ive noticed after a few performances some of them start to get sloppy :(

like heechul

but kara 100% concentrated performance!

no dissing any groups btw, i like suju anyways ! one of my fav boy groups!

anyways off topic!

uum.. they also have interesting members besides the usual like jessica from snsd!

aeach member in kara is "unique" and "famous" rather than 1 person being the most famous

• 2 weeks later...

kara's unique charm??

their down-to-earth personalities, and the way they somehow feel so REAL to me, like i've known them for years as my respectable, friendly unnies i can always look up to.

i know this sounds kinda weird, but they really have this awesome charm which makes you feel so comfortable and right at home. i suppose this is what they call their "girls-next-door" charm?? :lol:

also, they're always so honest, like how they mention that they felt sore whenever they heard WG's and SNSD's successes over the radio (k this is from an interview a looooooooooooong time ago). but i still feel so touched by the way they were so honest and didnt get all pretentious and goody-goody for the sake of pleasing everyone. and for that, i respect them A LOT.

plus, kara works awfully hard and they never forgot their humble beginnings. and in the end, they're still the 5 girls we all love so much:

Gyuri - our goddess and KARA's dedicated omma, the responsible, caring, steadfast and not to mention confident one. she's one of the most awesome leaders out there

Seungyeon - our choding and hammie, who has this amazing voice. deep inside she is extremely strong and she worked very hard to get KARA known. get well soon, hammie!!

Nicole - our official moodmaker and shikshin. she has this wonderful cheerful vibe which draws others to her, and represents KARA's charisma

Hara - our very personal barbie doll. she is also known as the legendary Goosain Bolt, who runs at the speed of lightning, and is super strong, while having this cute doll face and ultra-dorky personality

Jing - KARA's pretty baby. she has this ultra cute aegyo and is blessed to have four unnies to take great care of her. she is like this energetic puppy you'll always want to cuddle, and kudos to jing's amazing improvement since her debut!!

and not to mention,

Sunghee - our gorgeous vitamin and moodmaker with the best vocals in KARA. although she is no longer with us, we kamilias will always support her no matter what. we all still luv sunghee, dont we???

kara 6 fighting!!!

Edited by MizuiroKaze13