[2008.12.31] Kara: Park Gyuri's Humiliating Expression: "My name is Kim Gyuri?"

tinggg

Kara's Park Gyuri continues to encounter humiliation.

2ljnp6o.jpg

Kara recently participated in KBS 2TV's "Road Show Quiz Expedition: Myungji College."

That day a pair of male and female students from Myungji College did a sexy couple dance in the talent show. After the performance was over, they told the interviewers that they were actually a couple.

MC Ji Sukjin asked the male student, "Who's prettier, Kara or your girlfriend?" He answered, "My girlfriend is prettier." Later he said, "honestly the only one I think my girlfriend could beat is this one" and chose Park Gyuri.

He was also asked to try to name one of the members of Kara, but he accidentally said Kim Gyuri instead of Park Gyuri, throwing the film studio into a sea of laughter.

MC Ji Sukjin asked Gyuri to say a word to the male student before he goes off to army service, and she answered shortly "please serve well," laughing through the hurt she received.

The show airs the 4th.

Link: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200812310854021002

Link: anne

Thanks to Peter for clarification

Translated by Tinggg @ KARAholic

Take out with full credits. Do not add in or remove anything else.

Edited by tinggg

MC Ji Sukjin asked Gyuri to say a word to the male student, and she answered shortly "please do well in school," laughing through the hurt she received.

^

HAHA! Gyul's wit. :P

it's great that they had fun filming. :D even looking at the pictures, they did seemed to be enjoying themselves. i'm looking forward to this one too.

thanks tinggg. :D

I love what she said :/. Ehh, I get hurt by this article because I know that if it Gyuri was in some other popular girl group, that guy would've spit out her correct name in a heartbeat ://.

Aww Gyuri ;_;! You're beautiful no matter what!!!!

Thank you for sharing~

MC Ji Sukjin asked the male student, "Who's prettier, Kara or your girlfriend?" He answered, "My girlfriend is prettier." Later he said, "but I'd choose this member out of Kara" and chose Park Gyuri.

Lol. What a cute answer from the boyfriend.

Anyhow, at least he remembered "Gyuri".

I love what she said :/. Ehh, I get hurt by this article because I know that if it Gyuri was in some other popular girl group, that guy would've spit out her correct name in a heartbeat ://.

i know :P

pssh.. who cares about him anyway?

we know PARK Gyuri :D

GYURI FIGHTING!! :D

thanks!!

*wonders what his gf looks like then :D

lol gyul is great ...

cant wait till this airs :thumbup1:...

to me... gyul is the best ^^

id be hurt too :/

at least she tried to hide it :eyelove:...

and keke lol i doubt his gf can beat gyul :blushing:

lol silencer

Kim Gyuri ---> That's remind me SungRi.

Kim Sunghee + Park Gyuri = Kim Gyuri (Mrs. Kim) Haha.

GOOD.. sungri 4 ever :D

kim gyuri :D