[Video]Hara in "Shall We Dance"

Phaymister

Ah I remember watching this thinking "boy that must be the luckiest person to dance with hara".

Not only can she dance freestyle and to pop music, but she also proves she has moves for modern dancing as well :thumbup1:

My god hara looks damn beautiful in that blue dress!

Ahhh yes she is absolutely gorgeous. I would so love to meet her one day...

Does anyone know if she speaks any English? I'm guessing not, but does she understand it a bit? Any youtube videos out there that have her speaking a little bit of English? I know South Korea is big on teaching English so here's to hoping!

Thanks in advance for the answers :)

HARA is soo hardworking

her bruises and her poor foot shows it

but the best proof that she's a really great dancer

HER PERFORMANCE IS AWESOME !! :gemadmire:

HARA'S ELEGANT LOOKS + SWIFT MOVEMENTS = A 1 OF A KIND PERFORMANCE :gemhoho:

[kamiliaunite][/kamiliaunite]

Oh wow...I didn't see the part with the bruise *slaps myself*. Ballroom dancing itself is difficult, but for her to get it to this extent shows that she has amazing talents. Top it off with her diligence and determination, you have one goddess of the dance floor :D

I wish HARA could do more of this.. I mean, I wish she could show off more her dance skills.. when it comes to teach KARA's dance or dance battles there's always Cole.. Nikorii is great as well, I love her but I think that DSP should give more chances to Hara and Hammie.. btw during practice Hara looks so cute, sweet and fresh during practice.. then she turned into an anime character again during the perf.. :eyelove::rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

My goodness, I have never seen this before. And OMG Hara is just amazing.

I think she did really well with this kind of genre in dancing. I didn't know she's skilled when it comes to ballroom dances too! The bruise is just heartbreaking to see though.

But as usual, Honey's a tough and strong person! :D

Thank you Phay! for sharing this wonderful video :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I remember this~ She did an outstanding job...her performance was flawless~

She tried her best and joined the special new year's variety shows that indeed put

her name out there....and helped the group get more recognition....this kid amazes me~!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much for sharing this with us !I was searching this from months ago ! Finally i can watch it ! :lol2:

Hara was beautifull and she was very good at dancing ! She's a very good dancer ! I was not disappointed by her performance ! :thumbup::wub:

I want her do to more in dance shows , that will be awesome ! :wub:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...