[2011.02.22] KARA's "Jumping" and "Mister" achieve platinum and double platinum in Japan

chupachups

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel good that kara receiving more love despite of their crisis..

wow! platinum.. double platinum!!!!

500,000 ppl with Mister as their ringtone???

how cool is that???!!!! :DDD

Mister & jumping really impressive for J-kamilias.. :3

i hope kara's issue will end already.. making kara stay together.. :D

amidst everything going on relating Kara. durng that time, i am so glad they they recieved this award!!. they totally deseve it, they truelly do work so hard. its hard to travel so much, its enough hard for me to go to school and come back home.. imagine traveling from korea is japan daily.. its a chaotic lifestyle but i am greatful for these girls who have spent like a majority of their young lives working up to this point.

I'm so proud of these girls!

I always knew they can do it.. :)

J~Kamilias are so supportive. thumbs up for them! i do hope KARA can come here in PH too. LOL, i really want to see them!

this is an awesome news despite the controversy about them.

I honestly lost track of all our girls' achievement in Japan.

The J-Kamilias have done so much and especially during the beginning of the crisis, they showed tremendous support. I know for the past week, Kara's made new records.

I really wish to see more achievements by our girls and especially when they come back, Kamilias will show an even stronger support for our girls.

Kara fighting! <3

@optimist & modueca: That's quite interesting how KARA is under "international" and SNSD are under "local/Japanese". It was the same for THSK as well. I remember how their singles were under the "international" sections of CD stores and fans couldn't understand why since they sang in Japanese and promoted in Japan as well.