[2011.02.23] KARA Best Clips

red4summer

That's sooo amazing, the power of hallyu and kara. It really is amazing.

a newbie foreign artist #1 so quickly :eyelove:

It's something we've only been dreaming of~

yet, it's happening today! :tongue:

Edited by eseul

132k!!!??? Seriously!? :thumbup:

Those are really amazing numbers on the DVD charts. Just to show everyone here's a link to the top selling music DVD's last year.

Kara's opening week sales would've made the #12 spot on the end of year charts in 2010 :w00t: with nowhere to go but up. I think this is a good sign for Jet Coaster Love

Congrats girls! Wow going by last year's numbers, KARA best clip has a chance to get into top 5 for this year.

Edited by grainy

are kidding me, I didn't think this was going to happen. I was think around 50K maybe but 132K, that amazing. So I guess everything of KARA is going to naturally going to hit 100K the first week. Dang can't believe it, that like a 25K jump from GT to best clips. Can we image when they are going to hit 200K the first week. Since the girls can already hit 100K the first week, now we see if the girls can hit 200K first week

Aww #3 today :crying: Was hoping it would keep its #1 daily streak going. Still a fantastic showing though. Best Clips is the only DVD in the top 10 that wasn't released today. Who knows maybe it will be like Girl's Talk and move up the daily chart as the week rolls on.

BEST CLIPS #1 weekly with 132,132 breaking records WOOWWWWWW:..

another awesome release from KARA..

he he..

and there were article saying that KARA's popularity got affected because of the controversy.. my axx.. our girls despite being "rookies" there, did already GREAT.. heks..

'Best Clips' moved up one spot today from #3 to #2. Not even Beast or GD&TOP which were just released this week could compete with KARA. Hopefully 'Best Clips' can retake the #1 spot for the rest of the week.

KARA is the first foreign female artist to top Oricon’s Composite DVD Chart, sets new record

This is wild. First foreign female artist to EVER top the DVD weekly chart. Highest sales EVER for a music video collection for a female artist, breaking a 10 year old record. KARA joins TVXQ, JYJ, Michael Jackson, Led Zeppelin, and the Beatles as the only foreign artists to take #1 on the weekly DVD rankings list. There's no doubt about it anymore, KARA has become a legendary group right before our eyes. :gemwin:

afLyn.jpg

Edited by gyuriftw

^

KARA's accomplishments are just getting bigger and better.

They are breaking records galore and selling a lot.

The girls must be feeling really happy about all this.

And there's much more to come.

Thanks for posting. :)

Edited by adlibruj