[2011.02.23] KARA Best Clips

red4summer

Wow, I can't believe that best clip is still do so well. I hoping that the girls can hit platinum for this, since we know that the girl got gold, adn everything of KARA get gold. I hoping this would get platinum, since I think mister and jumping got platinum for digital download. And GT got platinum for sells, let this get platinum for sells. So we would have two platinum for digital download, and 2 for platinum for sells

03/29/2011

Oricon DVD composite daily - #9

Oricon DVD music daily - #1

KARA finishes off the week at #1 on the DVD music chart :thumbup1:

03/30/2011

Best Clips starts off the new week exactly the same way it finished last week.

03/31/2011

It's like I can just copy and paste the results...so I did.

04/01/2011

Oricon DVD composite daily - #7

04/02/2011

Oricon DVD composite daily - #5

04/03/2011

Oricon DVD composite daily - #7

04/04/2011

Oricon DVD composite daily - #4

Edited by gyuriftw

the girls always manage to surpised me in everything that they do. I wondering would this get platinum, so then that would mean everything of KARA has hit platinum. but this could hit platinum for sells, then we would have two platinum for sells, and two platinum for digital download. That a great way to start off the new year

I just viewed my Best Clips DVD (non-interview version) purchased from YesAsia. The company really delivers. I am impressed with their professionalism. The Rock You MV is blurry at the facial outlines. The rest were really solid sharp and high resolution except for the last video Lupin Dust version. Its picture quality was not up to par with those before it. It was cut off abruptly before going into another song. The music was LPCM normal stereo. There were no subtitles. Only play all or by the MV selected. On the whole, it left much to be desired. Only 8 songs. I wish they will come up with a bluray version of Kara's live performance in high resolution 1080p and DTS surround sound with special features segment come with English subtitles. Come on, Universal, you can do it!

'KARA Best Clips' weekly performances so far (music DVD's):

This is getting crazy. 6 straight weeks in the top 5 with 4 #1's. Looks like a 2X gold in the next couple weeks for sure also.

Wow, 4 weeks at #1 weekly for Best Clips, and 2 consecutive #1s too. Seriously mind boggling.

And so close to 200K now. Just a few more weeks.