• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
red4summer

DVD
[2011.02.23] KARA Best Clips

263 posts in this topic

amazing numbers, i mean, it's even more than GT's first week. really proud <3

Does anyone know whether the video clips are in high definition 1080p? If it is, I want to order online too.

That's sooo amazing, the power of hallyu and kara. It really is amazing.

a newbie foreign artist #1 so quickly :eyelove:

It's something we've only been dreaming of~

yet, it's happening today! :tongue:

Edited by eseul

132k!!!??? Seriously!? :thumbup:

Those are really amazing numbers on the DVD charts. Just to show everyone here's a link to the top selling music DVD's last year.

Kara's opening week sales would've made the #12 spot on the end of year charts in 2010 :w00t: with nowhere to go but up. I think this is a good sign for Jet Coaster Love

Congrats girls! Wow going by last year's numbers, KARA best clip has a chance to get into top 5 for this year.

Edited by grainy

congrats to the girls!!!!

they definitely one of the best girl groups in japan ^^

are kidding me, I didn't think this was going to happen. I was think around 50K maybe but 132K, that amazing. So I guess everything of KARA is going to naturally going to hit 100K the first week. Dang can't believe it, that like a 25K jump from GT to best clips. Can we image when they are going to hit 200K the first week. Since the girls can already hit 100K the first week, now we see if the girls can hit 200K first week

#1 Kara- Best clips

bestclips00.png

Let's see if Kara can get #1 this week~

^ hmm seems like KARA best clips had break another records again :confused1: a record that had been held for 10 years 3 months :confused1: well..will wait for translation article ^_^

SO PROUD OF MY KARA BBS :D

132k for 1st week!!!

these girls are such legends <3

and another Gold before JCL's release. wow can you imagine how much JCL's gonna sell?? this is going to be crazy :thumbup:

#3 KARA Best Clips - 2nd March 2011

Nice still maintain within top 5 for DVD.

Aww #3 today :crying: Was hoping it would keep its #1 daily streak going. Still a fantastic showing though. Best Clips is the only DVD in the top 10 that wasn't released today. Who knows maybe it will be like Girl's Talk and move up the daily chart as the week rolls on.

BEST CLIPS #1 weekly with 132,132 breaking records WOOWWWWWW:..

another awesome release from KARA..

he he..

and there were article saying that KARA's popularity got affected because of the controversy.. my axx.. our girls despite being "rookies" there, did already GREAT.. heks..

KARA Sets New Record in Japan

Despite all the controversy surrounding KARA, the girl group is continuing to dominate Japanese music charts. And this time they

The girls are on a roll, "continuing to dominate the Japanese music charts". Wow, they are really at their best now. No mattter what.

After all, 2011 is shaping up to be what we all expected it to be. :thumbup:

'Best Clips' moved up one spot today from #3 to #2. Not even Beast or GD&TOP which were just released this week could compete with KARA. Hopefully 'Best Clips' can retake the #1 spot for the rest of the week.

#1 again guys.

If they stay there for the rest of the week, they can get #1 for weekly. Let's hope so.

* I'm looking at the music DVD sales only.

Edited by Naaaddddiiiaaa

yeah i hoping that they can get number 1 two week in a row. I don't think any korean group has hit number 1 two consective week. i don't think dbsk has, if KARA does it, it would be amazing that they hit number 1 for two consective week, or just hit number 1 a different week.

#1 two weeks in a row ?????

wahhhhhhhh that would be ohhh sooo amaziiinggg heks..

Best Clips Fighting! Make it to the top again! I hope it can be like Girls Talk, stick in Top 10 :thumbup: and even no 1 :tongue:

KARA is the first foreign female artist to top Oricon’s Composite DVD Chart, sets new record

This is wild. First foreign female artist to EVER top the DVD weekly chart. Highest sales EVER for a music video collection for a female artist, breaking a 10 year old record. KARA joins TVXQ, JYJ, Michael Jackson, Led Zeppelin, and the Beatles as the only foreign artists to take #1 on the weekly DVD rankings list. There's no doubt about it anymore, KARA has become a legendary group right before our eyes. :gemwin:

afLyn.jpg

Edited by gyuriftw

^

KARA's accomplishments are just getting bigger and better.

They are breaking records galore and selling a lot.

The girls must be feeling really happy about all this.

And there's much more to come.

Thanks for posting. :)

Edited by adlibruj