[2011.02.23] KARA Best Clips

red4summer

Hopefully the girls can get another number 1 weekly, that would be another accomplishment, not just for the korean girl group, but for all korean group. I think with the girls break record left and right, our girls may get number 1 for jet coaster love. I would so love that, and i can wish that they can get number 1 two consective week for JCL, but since single chart is really hard, I take the dvd chart. Or maybe the album chart, whenever KARA release a new album, the girls would defintely sell well. 2011 look like a great year for the girls.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

Woot! Wow 2 weeks #1 ! Way to go girls ! Let's go for a third !

that'll depend on the competition, cos Best Clips' sales is dropping really fast.

but i think it might still be manageable though, cos DVDs arent released very often.

Although I think DVDs have a different trend compared to singles and albums, I compared the selling trend of this to GT and the drop is only slightly more than that for GT's 2nd week. Are we witnessing another GT here?

Moreover if sales hold steady around 20k ~ 25k it should have a good chance next week.

Edited by grainy

that amazing that our girls got number 1 again. Wouldn't that make KARA the first korean group to ever get number 1, 2 consecutive week. If it is, then another accomplishment that KARA broke. I hoping that the girls can stay on top for another week that would be a amazing, but I just happy that the girls got number 1, I hoping that the girls succeed on the dvd chart, can transferred to the single chart

Woohoo #1 again. Not just the first foreign female artist to take #1 on the Oricon DVD weekly, but the second also :devil: Looks like the girls caught a good week to release 'Best Clips' because none of the new releases for this week even managed to get in the top 10 Hopefully nothing big is being released this week so KARA can get #1 for a 3rd week.

cmD7g.jpg

Edited by gyuriftw

Right now best clips is #2 in the Oricon music dvd 2011 yearly.

#2 158,043 03/07 KARA / KARA BEST CLIPS 11/02/23

#1 Arashi - 735,545 - 11/01/26

#3 NEWS - 152k - 10/12/22

#4 Namie Amuro - 150,274 - 10/12/15

#5 KAT-TUN - 120k - 10/12/29

:claps: I feel proud~

look at those names in top5, is kara considered a success now?

is the future bright or will it be getting much brighter?

i feel proud too. thanks for the excellent updates.

i don't want to see or hear any tears updates again!

i want to see smiles returning to japan (& of course to korea too)!