[2011.04.06] Japanese 3rd Single [Jet Coaster Love]

red4summer

Ahhh yes I saw the news on Akp about Kara appearing on Music Station.

And also filming for JCL MV in Korea. That one really puzzled me.

I think red may have a point. It could be a Korean version of JCL, who knows.

But anyways, the more Kara, the better :D

I'm pretty excited for it's release! Some of the predictions here are very high but you can't blame them for their high expectations, especially after seeing what the J-Kamilias are capable of doing :P

Anyways, I'm predicting 140k or so for the first week.

Can't wait for the release! Oh and especially the ballad, Urakara's OST :)

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see them performance on stage again, it like it been to long. Since the beginning of 2011 we haven't seen the girl performance. i heard that were going to fly back on like the 16 to film JCL, but the pv is always release, guess they are have a korean version. They are going to appear on music station, before JCL even come out. But may air after JCL come out. i can't wait to see the others. It is true that the girls sell have risen a lot since mister to best clip. They always had a big jump in sells for the first week, from mister to best album they had a 21K jump, they had a 4K jump from best album to jumping(because GT affect sells), then they had a 52K jump from jumping to GT, and lastly they had a 24K jump from GT to best clip. So let hope that the girls can continue the trend, if they continue this, they should maybe get 150-60 first week.

Hey all, I was just curious about what's happening with the girls and their Japan schedules with the amazingly shocking and sad disaster in Japan, that being the earthquake and ensuing Tsunami. What I mean is once I heard about what happened and checked on my own personal japanese friends who live there (thankfully they're all fine) I thought about the Kara girls as I know their japanese schedules are full on at the moment. I checked the news forum here in case there was anything recent about them, but nothing. Does anyone know if they're in japan now? in Korea now? Are they all ok? I'm a lil bit worried about them, especially since it's an ongoing tragedy. I'm hoping someone here can research and find out better than I can and let us fans all know. Cheers guys.

Hey all, I was just curious about what's happening with the girls and their Japan schedules with the amazingly shocking and sad disaster in Japan, that being the earthquake and ensuing Tsunami. What I mean is once I heard about what happened and checked on my own personal japanese friends who live there (thankfully they're all fine) I thought about the Kara girls as I know their japanese schedules are full on at the moment. I checked the news forum here in case there was anything recent about them, but nothing. Does anyone know if they're in japan now? in Korea now? Are they all ok? I'm a lil bit worried about them, especially since it's an ongoing tragedy. I'm hoping someone here can research and find out better than I can and let us fans all know. Cheers guys.

there fine. they came back to korea on the 12th. heres the article from allkpop.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/kara-makes-a-safe-return-back-to-seoul

For those who haven't heard yet, KARA is donating the profits from Jet Coaster Love to the victims of the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear meltdown. I'm sure everybody here was planning on buying the single anyways, but this extra step just goes to show the girls' true hearts. Now by supporting KARA, you are also supporting those in Japan who have been devastated by such tragedy.

From YesAsia:

Universal Music Japan has announced their releases in the next 2 weeks, including Kara's JET COASTER LOVE, are delayed until further notice.

The Universal Music Japan delay is due to the production delays stemming from the earthquake and tsunami on March 11, 2011.

http://twitter.com/#!/YesAsia_Jpop

It's a great thing that UMJ postponed the release date. Like what inin said, it's not appropriate and it isn't advantageous at a business perspective either. I was originally worried that JCL wouldn't sell as much because of the disaster. But delaying it is the best thing to do :)

Hopefully by the time it's released, the J-Kamilias have gotten back up on their feet and support the girls.

The profit from the sales will be given for relief in Japan so hopefully the J-Kamilias still consider supporting our girls :D

Hahahaha omg KARA i love you!!! I can't wait 4 ur comeback to Japan and the music industry. Supposively u were supposed to come back this friday but due to the Earthquake in Japan it was postponed!!! OMG QQ!!!! KARA ily hahah can't wait 4 your live performance * also rlly glad bout all proceeds from albums going to japan aid :)

Yeah I also got the notification from CDJapan yesterday about the postpone. Well no surprise at all just like you guys say. So for the time being they are gonna use the spare time from halted Japanese activities to film the MV Korean version of JCL right?

Although I had really looking forward greatly to the comeback of KARA (first performance after the controversy), I didn't feel that disappointed because the situation that happened in Japan has eclipsed all these.

I think its a good move that they move the dates back. It gives people who still want to buy the single an even better reason to buy it, now that all profits go to help the stricken.

Still, I am very looking forward to this single. I think the 2nd song especially will be a huge hit.

Although I had really looking forward greatly to the comeback of KARA (first performance after the controversy), I didn't feel that disappointed because the situation that happened in Japan has eclipsed all these.

I think its a good move that they move the dates back. It gives people who still want to buy the single an even better reason to buy it, now that all profits go to help the stricken.

Still, I am very looking forward to this single. I think the 2nd song especially will be a huge hit.

I think so too. As much as I love Jet Coaster Love I am looking forward to listening to Ima, Okuritai Arigatou even more. It's a beautiful song and given the recent sad events and the fact that they are donating all the money to the tragedy it seems appropriate. I so hope we get to see them perform it at some point.

me too, since I think ballad do well in japan. Like DBSK love in the air, it did well. Of course I love JCL, but I a little more anticapted ima, okurital arigatou. there voice sound so good in it, besie it a ballad in japanese. I love all their ballad in koreanese, so I going to love this one to. I am glad that umj push back the release day, it defintely not the time for release it. So I guess that would mean the girls would release JCL in april, or the last week of march. I'm ok with that, with everything happen in japan, i think it the best choice. Plus the girls donate everything that they made to japan, show the girls hearts. It show that the girls have a true heart, and that they care. Most of the enternament donate money, but no idol group has done what KARA has done. That just make me love the girls even more.

congratz KARA!

I'm confused,

is jet coaster love going to be released on the 23rd?

Or will it be delayed and there is no date yet??

Unfortunately because of the disaster in Japan, 'Jet Coaster Love' has been delayed indefinitely. Not just KARA, but almost every major artist under UMJ with scheduled releases for March has had their songs delayed. Right now nobody knows when they will return, but probably not until the situation in Japan has stabilized.

just like the korean submarine incident last year, all promotions will be halted until further notice. in this case, i believe it'll be longer. in view of current kara issue, i think it's better to return when all things are settled.

edit: the release date has been fixed on 6th apr, though not confirmed.