[2011.04.06] Japanese 3rd Single [Jet Coaster Love]

red4summer

I check it would seem like morning musume would be release on the same day as KARA to. SNSD is release their song a week after KARA, so I guess we can see some competition between them. SKE48 which was suppose to release the same time as KARA, they push back the release data, they would be release it on April 9. Other then that I don't know, so maybe KARA can get number 1.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April 6th is the day Tsuyoshi Domoto's new single comes out, who is from the Legendary group KinKi Kids.

Snd48 also releases their single on the 6th but I doubt they pose a threat.

Tsuyoshi Domoto is gonna be hard to beat, hopefully JCL can in #1. I think they can!

Ohh thank goodness it wasn't pushed too far back.

I was really looking forward to hearing the full version of Urakara's OST.

I'm curious as to how well JCL would do and how much would be donated for Japan.

I don't really mind the competition as much cause I'm just happy that this single is coming out lol :D

Kara fighting~!

just get the girls all together on stage etc. the rest is secondary.

single release is confirmed but how about the tv schedules?

hope umj isn't thinking of releasing without any mass promotion.

Out of curiosity, how have other singles/cds been doing ever since the Japan crisis? Because I know a lot of Kamilians are planning to buy more than they were initially now that KARA announced they're donating it the Japan.

And I agree with red4summer. It's been too long since I've seen all 5 of our girls on stage :crying:

Out of curiosity, how have other singles/cds been doing ever since the Japan crisis? Because I know a lot of Kamilians are planning to buy more than they were initially now that KARA announced they're donating it the Japan.

There really isn't much information to draw conclusions from because KARA wasn't the only group to delay their songs. In fact most major artist from UMJ, SMEJ, AVEX, etc had their releases pushed back. Maximum the Hormone is the only popular group to release a new song this week and it sold 25k on its first day, which is pretty bad for an Oricon #1. B2ST managed to sell 29k of 'Shock' last week but their single was already in stores before the earthquake hit.

I think we're just going to have to accept that JCL is going to sell less than it otherwise would have due to the situation in Japan. Right now I kinda doubt JCL will break the 100k mark in its first week, but I'd love to be wrong. Hopefully it will still take a high spot on the charts at least.

Edited by gyuriftw

I actually think JCL will sell 100k in the first week, with everything thats happen of course sales are not gonna sell what they would but just last week Not Yet sold 160k.

First day sales I predict 30k-50k

Hopefully they do promote the single even if its just going on one Japanese music show.

Full version of Ima, Okuritai Arigatou

Nice ballad :eyelove:

Due to the earthquake, the sales maybe drop, but I think Kara will still doing well compared to others.

Just want to see them on stage real soon :crying:

LOooooooooooove... this song... very touching !! Hope it will do well for KARA as well as for JAPAN !! :thumbup:

so when will KARA - Jet Coaster Love Official Music Video will be release?

the official PV has already been released. you can watch it @ our streambox here.

and i just cant wait for KARA to perform again :D

hopefully JCL would be just as stubborn as GT xD

I love it, I be want to hear the whole song of ima, okurital argiatou. they sound so beautiful, but then again all their ballad sound beautiful. If KARA perfrom on music station on april 1, the episdoes of music station would air on the week that KARA release the single. that really good. KARA got on music station the first week that they would release the single. I still think that the girls have a chance to hit 100K first week, just not as high as I once predicated. i still think it going to hit 100K, just like small than what best clip back for the first week. But who now, with KARA announce that all the income of JCL going to japan, maybe jkamilia would see how wonderful KARA is, and buy the single

Since Jet Coaster Love is coming out less than two weeks from now on April 6th, lets start the prediction game again and with the profits going to help Japan, I think we all can get excited about how much JCL will sale.

Prediction Game

☆atl2006☆ - 35k-60k first day and 100k-120k first week

☆atl2006☆ - 35k-60k first day and 100k-120k first week

Hey! That's a big range~~ not fair.. :D

ok. here's mine. 60K to 70K first day. 120K to 130K first week.

Based on high pre-orders, I assume their first day sales will be huge~

Hmm.. I will make my prediction too.

Maybe about 21k on the first day, and about 150k on the first week. But absolutely, i want it sell more over than my prediction. ^^