[2011.04.06] Japanese 3rd Single [Jet Coaster Love]

red4summer

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everybody seem to talk/predict who will be in top in weekly chart

which is really interesting

i can't say for sure kara will be no 1 weekly because sdn48 do alot of promotion for this single

if i not mistake sdn48 will have handshake events in 9th, 10th and 24th this month which will give them some boost in sale while kara did not do any promotion for this single

but i hope kara will come in top this week, kara sales quite consistent which is an advantage

I love this album ! Both songs are great. 今、贈りたい「ありがとう」is such a beautiful and meaningful song. I'm happy that they sold a lot for 1st day although they are on 2nd place that's ok by me since this first day sales are better than Girls Talk [there's progression on every releases] and we know how our girls cd's have longevity! I just wish that this single will sell a lot for the sake of Japan disaster relief regardless of how this rank on the chart. Thanks to everyone who got the chance to support this cd. Japan gambatte!

i don't really understand but kara is in the top five for all sections here

http://recochoku.jp/recochoku_ranking/index.html

and they are number 1 in two of the categories! wow~

i think this is what it meant:

singles: kara was number 4

chaku-uta: kara was number 2 and 4

videoclips: number 2

music video: number 1

ringtone downloads: number 1

ringback tone: number 5

hope this helps! :)

Without promotion, #2 is a great achievement (even with promotion, it's still great)

@neris: DSP said because of the current situation in Japan, Kara would not have any promotion activities. (Well although I'm sad, I still agree cause their safety is more important than promotion - radioactive material is too dangerous )

SO HAPPY FOR KARA~~~~ they're definitely at the top of the week now, SDN48 had a huge drop.

Kara fighting!~ Go for #1!!~~ :thumbup: I really want them to be the first Korean Girl Group to get #1 on weekly, I know they can do it!! And wow thats a lot of money already made for Japan thanks to Kara and Kamilias

everyone, kindly brace yourselves, cos KARA's going to get #1 for weekly this time round - im pretty sure of it.

and this is even more amazing since they arent doing any promotions at all and it shows just how dedicated J-Kamilias are. simply karamazing <3

OMG!!! The numbers remain strong and SDN48 have a huge drop off despite the fact they are actively promoting and have handshake events coming up! KARA will definitely sell over a 100k and they almost certainly have the weekly number 1 in the bag and, most importantly, more money for the earthquake and tsunami victims. I'm so happy and proud! :w00t:

Edited by Optimist

although KARA only got #2 spot for their first day release....

but hey!! they manage to get #1 spot for oricon daily chart!!!

even with NO promotions for this album...

KARA DAEBAK!!!

Lets get #1 for oricon weekly chart~

FIGHTING!

now, i really don't have doubt about who will top weekly chart

kara definitely will get their first no 1 weekly chart single this week

with 100k++ sales and yeah more money to earthquake victims

as for sdn, with their current sales, i think they are lucky if they manage to hit 100k,

maybe handshake event will help them

but sdn single also doing great consider their previous single sold 60k first week

Wow SDN48's single dropped off quite a lot. They might actually drop below Tsuyoshi Domoto by the end of the week. Jet Coaster Love now with a good 15k+ lead over the others. I don't wanna call #1 on the weekly so early and jinx it but KARA is looking very strong. Now I just need them to hit my weekly prediction of 133k.

i'm glad to see that our girls are on the top of the oricon charts~ i guess japan really loves them! >_<

i hope the success will continue for the whole month~

is it just me or does spring just love kara? XD

they're all good for all the 4 seasons~~~~

edited my post~ i think i was starstrucked by kara getting 1st on oricon. lol. i'll be careful next time XD

Edited by Twiddle_

Kyaaa~ my prediction for the first day was right!

I guessed that the sales for the first day is 70k-80k, and it was!!~~~

actually JCL's first day sales was 47810 copies.

and 28,643 copies for 2nd day, so the total was 76,453. :)

i knew they'll grabbed number 1 in their 2nd day!

woot woot! hope this single will be as consistent as their previous albums. :)

Wow I didn't have time to calculated how much the girls made in those 2 days. But wow 76K in just two days, amazing. They still have a couple more days left, let see if they can manage to sells 150-155K the first week. KARA got number 1, it where the girls belong. Hoping that the girls still number 1 for the whole week would be really sweet. But if not I just happy that the girls got at least number 1 one time. DBSK keep your head down got number 1, maybe KARA JCL can get number 1

first day includes pre-orders, so theoretically sdn48 should get high numbers for day 1.

however (unlike akb48) they wouldn't have sustainable sales to secure the top spot in long run.

our numbers are astonishing but i really want to know what'll be the sales if nothing has happened.

without the dispute, the disaster (all earnings to be donated etc) and with proper promotion, will there be any significant difference?

anyway thanks for all the thrills leading to the release day. now we shall see how many it'll sell in first week.