[2011.04.06] Japanese 3rd Single [Jet Coaster Love]

red4summer

Awesome sales so far! (:

SDN48's sales dropped to 5065 on the second day (T_T).. so looks like they're out of the competition for the #1 spot for the weekly chart...for now. Right now there's a 17k difference in sales between KARA and Tsuyoshi Doumoto so it's very likely that KARA will get their first weekly #1 for singles with JCL. :thumbup1:

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our numbers are astonishing but i really want to know what'll be the sales if nothing has happened.

without the dispute, the disaster (all earnings to be donated etc) and with proper promotion, will there be any significant difference?

We will never know, but for me I think that with proper promotions and without the disaster.. numbers would be even BIGGER.. :thumbup::rolleyes:

"Experts" please correct me if I'm wrong :sweatdrop:

By the way I'm really happy and satisfied already.. we were #2 first day, and #1 second day.. If we will be able to grab the #1 spot for weekly.. it'll be such a huge bonus :inluv:

frankly today's numbers is kinda shocking for me.

JCL dropped a lot today (from 28k to 13k). i guess this is only to be expected due to the current situation in Japan, but still J-Kamilias are doing a great job nonetheless, and hopefully we'll be able to have another weekend boost as we did for KARA's previous releases :D

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

with sales on the 3rd day total 90,139, 100k is just on the corner, i think it would break today (or worst case scenario...tomorrow) ^_^ ...and NICE!! YAY!! for snatching #1 for daily for 2 days a row :inluv:

hope this album will follow her sisters...ALL stubborn in Oricon chart :lol:

3 days in a row, OMG is that real ? *spazzing*

in simple words, KARA PHENOMENON .. :thumbup::rolleyes:

I'm so happy, like seriously !!

Just wanted to ask, does it mean that WEEKLY is like 70% sure ? 80%, 90%, 100% ? *curious*

thanks by the way XD

KARA has approx 21-22k lead over Tsuyoshi Domoto's single right now. There's still 3 days left to go but I'd say it's 99% that KARA takes #1 on the weekly.

The numbers are really good considering the circumstances of Japan right now..

Didn't drop much for the fourth day. I think tomorrow sales ( which consists of Sat sales) will be good too. Probably end up around 120K with weekly bonus

Daebak.

If it weren't for the disaster I reckon another 20% more numbers could be expected especially with promotions.

I happy that the girls are still doing well. So did that mean we can already say that the girls are going to get number 1 weekly. I guess the girls dream of get number 1 came true, i just wondering did the girls want to just get number 1 for daily or weekly. Cause they have manage to do it all, get number 1 for weekly and daily. So their dreams came true. i do think with the circumstence in japan, it made the sells going down. But it still them get 100k first week is amazing. I would want them to get at least 135K first week. That would mean they would beat what they made on best clips. But I think without the situation in japan, it sells would probably of been like double.

one more day + bonus, can it better best clips? it may be difficult but we never know when it comes to kara & j-kamilias. it's inappropriate at this time to care about numbers or ranking but i want kara to be recognised for their presence & effort in introducing hallyu into japan. i want kara to rewrite records each time they release single/ablum/dvd etc. if they don't get it in korea, then let it happens in japan or anywhere.