[2011.04.06] Japanese 3rd Single [Jet Coaster Love]

red4summer

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah #4 on the weekly :thumbup1: This makes 'Jet Coaster Love' the first KARA single to start off with back to back weeks in the top 10 (top 5, actually). In fact, it's also the first single to spend more than 2 weeks in the top 10 of the Oricon weekly, period. As far as physical sales go, I believe JCL has already surpassed the lifetime sales of 'Mister' and 'Jumping' in just 2 weeks. :scared: I don't know what's scheduled to be released next week, but hopefully JCL can manage to stay in the top 10.

Yeah they sold about 10K, I happy with that. I just found it weird that the girls aren't go to Japan, but 2PM was able to go to Japan and perform on HEYx3. So I wondering if the girls can go to Jaoan, and peform this song. I wish that the girls would have a concert in japan, and korea. A full blow out concert, where they sing all their songs. Probably have more fans at their japan concert, rather then their korea. I want a big tour around ASia, but DSP wouldn't let our girls do that.

Kara's album sales

Girls Talk= 383,563

Best Album 2007-2010= 170,503

Album total= 554,066

Single sales

Jet Coaster Love = 159,568

Jumping= 116,000

Mister= 135,396

Singles total= 410,964

Dvd sales

(Best Clips)= 205,401

Total sales = 1,170,431

Yeah they sold about 10K, I happy with that. I just found it weird that the girls aren't go to Japan, but 2PM was able to go to Japan and perform on HEYx3. So I wondering if the girls can go to Jaoan, and peform this song. I wish that the girls would have a concert in japan, and korea. A full blow out concert, where they sing all their songs. Probably have more fans at their japan concert, rather then their korea. I want a big tour around ASia, but DSP wouldn't let our girls do that.

kimngocnguyen06: I'm pretty sure the Heyx3 performance by 2pm was pre-recorded from before the Japan earthquake.

Well done to KARA for a third week in the top 10. JCL is showing good longevity :thumbup:

the girls defintely have a change to get back in the top 10, since it the first week most artist would sell really good, but the drop. So then KARA could get back in top 10. They were just one spot short of top 10, they are meant for the top 10. GT stay in the top 10 for a long time, so this would have to.

JGS release his album which sold 56K(that like wo, never thought that would happen), SNSD was second with 40K(which I thought the girls of SNSD would sell more since it a new song.I would of thought that they would sell more than KARA for the first day. since is a new song.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

hi hi yeah..

idk maybe the "100days" has a little push on the sales but earnestly speaking who cares about the sales or ranking now? (you guys understand right?) to be back is the most important.

after the news I kind of forgot to check how JCL was going.. too happy right now XD