yay!!!!! :gemhappy:

Prediction Game

☆cherrims 25k for first day; 70k for first week

radenoactive 50k for first day; 125k for first week

☆atl2006☆ 60k-70k for first day; 160k-180k for first week

grainy 200k-250k first day; 400k-450k for first week :gemnoway:

KARAddicted.01 200k less for first week

neris 70k for first day; 140k for first week

woot~ love this game. Even though we win abosolutely nothing x3 c'mon throw out yo' bets homieezz :gemhyper: There is no bad prediction except grainy's prediction is getting there( lool i just keeding :3 )

sales fighting!! :gemcheer: Jump to the to...wait..speed to the top? (faaaaail) :gemnoway:

Aww where's the excitement if you play safe. Someone obviously has to up the stakes to keep it interesting heh. :accomplished:

PV to this song all so cute. How interesting to see it myself hahaha. gyuri do have cute hair. Because she had never seen before. This song has the smile of KARA.

A friendship that will never forget it. The explosion of this music surely accepted. :thumbup::thumbup:

PS.Japanese 3rd Single [Jet Coaster Love] is have a card of each individual?

Edited by gyuham88

Prediction Game

☆cherrims 25k for first day; 70k for first week

radenoactive 50k for first day; 125k for first week

☆atl2006☆ 60k-70k for first day; 160k-180k for first week

grainy 200k-250k first day; 400k-450k for first week :gemnoway:

KARAddicted.01 200k less for first week

neris 70k for first day; 140k for first week

monkiesxrule 65-70k for first day; 120-130k for first week

lordangelic 50k for the 1st day; 100k for the first week.

Cuz they have released quite abut of stuff in this time span lol. I think the j-kamilias are broke.

I thought that too xD Why do they always have to release something before a single? xD Happened to jumping too.

Aww where's the excitement if you play safe. Someone obviously has to up the stakes to keep it interesting heh

:gemnoway: but yours was like breaking the law(lol wut? xD) keke, but would be nice if that prediction came true though. someday it will :3

I am soo in love and addicted to Jet Coaster Love. The song is really catchy and the MV is heavenly beyond words.

I've been watching the music video over and over again. I love every second of it and our girls are so cute <3

I can't wait for this to be released in Japan. I'm hoping to see good results again.

Though I'm not so worried because Kamilias from around the world make awesome things happen.

Kara fighting~! <3

oh i miss play the predication game, it seem like it been so long since we play this game. i love the pv is so cute, and bubbly. plus I love how the girls look, and this is like almost the first time i love everyone hair. Every PV they release in japan, i love the girls hairs. plus I love the cute dress in the pv, plus the pengiun dance was cute. Plus the shoes are so cute, i want them. So my predication for the first day would have to be around 50-65K, and the for the first week have to about 100-160K. Take into account the girls first week sell for best clip was 132K, a 25K jump from GT to best clip. so I would say like another 25K jump from best clip to JCL

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

Oooh what a difficult prediction to make. So many factors to take into consideration. 'Jumping' sold 55,000 copies on it's first week, but it was released just a couple weeks before 'Girl's Talk' which undoubtedly reduced its sales. Not to mention KARA has become even more popular now than they were back then, as indicated by sales of 'KARA Best Clips.' I'm tempted to compare KARA with TVXQ, which sold 130k of 'Why (Keep Your Head Down) in its first day and 230k in its first week, but that has to take into account lots of pent-up demand after the split-up of TVXQ. Not to mention KYHD was a proper fully promoted title track, whereas 'Jet Coaster Love' started off as just a song for a commercial. I'm going to say 75k for the first day, 150k for the first week.

those cover are so pretty the one they all wear white, they looks like angels

love the song too.

hmm Snd48 sells alot..them and akb48 having many ways to sell their singles :( heard they even have hand shake session events to begin with.

our girls will do well :thumbup:

Rumored appearances

? March 16th- "Music Lovers" ?

March 18th- Music station

March 20th- Unviersal dream live concert

March 28th- hey!hey!hey!

I hope they do appear on the music shows~

Thnk you for sharing the news. I'm so happy and excited to see them perform and promote Jet Coaster Love. It's been too long since we've seen them on stage. :thumbup1:

Edited by Optimist

Kara's progression

-------------------------First week------Total-----------

2010.08.11 Mister - 29,238 -- 130,225

2010.09.29 Best Album - 50,666 -- 160,504

2010.11.10 Jumping - 54,977 -- 114,048

2010.11.24 Girls Talk - 107,403 -- 357,259

2011.02.23 Best clips - 132,132 -- 158,043

Kara's first week sales increase with each release, let's hope Jet Coaster Love continues this progression.

Rumored appearances

March 28th- hey!hey!hey!

OMG 5-6 days left XD I hope it's true :thumbup: I can't wait, so excited..

and btw I'm confused about that JCL MV filming as well, aigoo let's wait for more news..

Rumored appearances

March 28th- hey!hey!hey!

Music Lovers?

OMG!! I really love this show and do hope that they will appear on it! =]

cant wait for next week to come!!

JCL release & KARA appearance on all these music shows!!~~~~