• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today Jet Coaster Love released!!! :inluv:

The Oricon figures look good :aha:

Congratulations to the girls :friendly:

Just wondering though, why is the Oricon ranking date 05/04/2011

It is yesterday's ranking or it means today 06/04/2011?

^ haha everyone confused as to how the oricon works, like I was. Actually the numbers posted today are the sales from yesterday. Even though the official release date is today the singles already hit the shelves and started selling yesterday.

^ haha everyone confused as to how the oricon works, like I was. Actually the numbers posted today are the sales from yesterday. Even though the official release date is today the singles already hit the shelves and started selling yesterday.

Thanks for clearing that up :friendly:

If it means yesterday's sales, then the figures are really generous. Good!

I guess I have to wait till tmrw to know the figures on the official release date

Argh so close to #1 :gemangry: Tat's ok, there's still 6 days to catch up and take #1 on the weekly though. Go for the win J-Kamilias :gemcheer: Still, let's not forget that 47k and #2 is KARA's best first day yet :gemhappy: Oh and let's not overlook...

547Aa.jpg

Jiyoung and Sungje's duet 'Merry Love' takes 10th! KARA with 2 spots in the top 10 :gemhyper:

Prediction Game

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

gyuriftw - 46k first day and 133k first week

*pats self on the back* :complacent:

Edited by gyuriftw

The first day numbers numbers are so good! Highest first day fgures yet for the girls and they are are sooo close to number 1. :thumbup: Hoping their numbers can remain consistently high and they can top GT's first week numbers. Hoping for the number 1 spot :thumbup1: Go KARA and Kamilia!!!!

Girls Talk sold 13k first day and 107k first week.

JCL 47k first day.. amazing.. 100k+ first week a guarantee!

technically speaking, Girls Talk did not sell 13k for first day. It sold around 36k if i remember correctly, due to some holiday in Japan.

and argh my prediction was pretty off. oh well, but 47k is amazing too!

plus they're only 3k behind SDN48. considering KARA's consistency, i think i can see a #1 weekly there~ but no guarantees though, cos our girls arent promoting atm.

it look good, sold more than what the others single and album sold. The girls are on the right track, and beside they have 6 days, to maybe overtake SDN48, so you never know what going to happen. But 47K is really good for the first day sells, hopefully this single would sell more then first week than best clip. Wondering would this single be as stubborn as GT, and best clips. I just want the girls to get number 1 at least one day, i be happy if it number 1 weekly, but I settle for get number 1 daily