• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kara_Hyori

What is your favorite song on their 2nd Mini Album?

[POLL]What is your favorite song in there 2nd Mini Album?   247 members have voted

1. 1. Pretty Girl 2nd Mini Album

• Pretty Girl
    • Honey
    • My Darling
    • Yodel-Lehee
    • I Am(...Ing)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

224 posts in this topic

my favorite song is Honey...

i really like honey melody..

all musics are really good, the 2nd mini album is really jjang

I vote for Honey.

This song is very nice with rhythm, and has a nice dance step too.

I can see lively of KARA from this song.

I love the song I Am because the song exposed their singing potential which differentiated them from the other girl groups. It might be possible for them to be compared with DongBangShinKi since each member of the boy group has a true passion for singing.

It used to be Honey but after watching the performance of "I Am", I changed my mind. It shows how much potential they have! :eyelove:

I Am(...Ing) .. It proves enough of their talent. Seongyeonnie's and gyul's high pitch notes .. Nicole's sweetest voice ever .. Need i say more? (:

cool, most people choose I am.. too, shows the singing part besides their cute images in Pretty Girl or Honey

these kind of polls are starting to annoy me. i can only choose one when i love all of them. its a tough call. sometimes will just click randomly

I am(...Ing)

For me, this song proof that Nicole is one of GOOD singer.

Hara's voice isn't bad as well,while Gyul and Ham's got bright voice and did good job.

And I like maknae's line.

out of their mini album, i loved the songs i am & honey.

the beginning of i am, is so peaceful and touching

while honey is an upbeat, catchy nice song and i loved nicole's english singing part (:

the dance for honey is pretty cutee too.

i love honey amongthem, but really the whole mini album is so damn good, that therecan never be a favourite among the songs, i mean i like i am...(ing) as well, but its more like i like the upbeat of honey and then i like the ballads of iam...(ing) in their respective categories :D

I had to debate with myself. Honey or Pretty Girl and Pretty Girl won, to be Pretty girl is catchy-er. And also I love the upbeat melody to it. While in my eyes, Honey has more of a popish/disco-y feel to it.

i wub all the songs ..

voted for "Honey" :blush:

I like most of them.

But I picked Honey. I think it's one of the more catchy ones.

I always seem to have it stuck in my head.

But I also really like I Am.

Honey, Honey, Honey ftw

Honey is the most catchy songs of all time. Sure, all is good. But then I'm really into (I Am...) :D

These two songs, just can't stop listening to them! XD

I really like the song Honey as i have seen them performing this song before and its catchy but i got to say I prefer I am as it is something different and it was a really nice ballad song.

i think I am(...Ing) is pretty good.

its quite different from what they normally do and it really showcases all the singers voices

I really like all the song but I really like yodelehee's upbeat and fresh sound