Which member that has a killer smile??

molly

Which member that has a killer smile??  

416 members have voted

1. 1. Who do u guys thinks that has a killer smile?

I won't say "killer smile", because to me, a "killer smile" translates as either "razor sharp teeth", or an evil pathological grin happening before and/or after something bad/terrible/life ending event. So in this case, I'm going to assume that this thread's inquiry is asking for a "stunningly beautiful smile". In which then, I'm going to have to say, . . . hmmm, . . . "all of them" have such lovely smiles. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When Seungyeon smiles genuinely and you can see her crows feet, it is probably the most adorable smile. Jiyoung's smile is really cute and maknae-like.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

First off, gotta say that those are some very nice pictures of the girls smiling up there!

For all -out laughing, no one can beat Hara, when she giggles, it just KILLS me, so cute!

But for an all powerful heartening SMILE, well, that would have to go to Nicole!

She's really the sunshine of the group, and when she smiles, she just brings that twinkle aura!!!!

Did I mention how cute she is doing her "Level With Me" on SGB? Yeah, I think I did. LOL