Which member that has a killer smile??

molly

Which member that has a killer smile??  

416 members have voted

1. 1. Who do u guys thinks that has a killer smile?

Nicole look so lively when she smiles. For me just a little curve up on her lips already make she look so pretty. And when she smiles along with her eyes my heart melt below the melting point :lol: IDK I really love that particular unforced joyful happy looking smile she smiles.

wow, that was a tight one! haha. I almost didn't vote because I couldn't choose between Seungyeon, Nicole and Jiyoung. Idk, Nicole has such a bright smile and my baby Jing really makes me melt away with her cute one, but then all I could think was Hammie's eye smile *_* I kept thinking how she's always smiling, even when she's hitting the notes lol. Her smile makes me happy

Edited by tassia

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm... I think for just the smile, it's Seungyeon because when she smiles, she suddenly looks so much younger.

All of them have very pretty eyes, but I think the best eye-smiles go to Seungyeon and Nicole. Both of them look genuinely very happy whenever they smile with their eyes.

• 5 weeks later...