Which member that has a killer smile??

molly

Which member that has a killer smile??  

416 members have voted

1. 1. Who do u guys thinks that has a killer smile?

• 1 month later...

@BboyWing yeah! kinda in that picture!

It really depends on what type of smile you are talking about. Interesting question! I find all Kara member have their own uniqueness to it. I have not thought of this before, I got to catch up with my Kara stuff.

Hara got that thing called the "gummy smile".

Nicole smile is that friendly smile. Like a smile that she knows you.

Gyuri smile is the one I called a calm smile.

For Seungyeon I cannot quite put a name to it. It varies. All the member smile varies for some event. You usually see that eyes smile and her moon blade eyes when she really genuine smile.

Well I am leaving this for that last. As for me the killer smile goes Ji Young. Why? Because when Ji Young smile her smile is huge! Her lips open wide up showing her teeth! I can see this smile from a 100 meters away! For me that is a killer smile. That strength of her smile. So huge and childlike.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hammie <3 Her smile was what made me fall in love with her in the first place. It was also the first thing I noticed when I first got to know KARA. Hammie's smile is like the sun, it makes everything brighter <3

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was getting ready to start an eye smile thread but found this!   

Like i mentioned earlier i got into KARA super late and didn't get into them since early 2015. First KARA song that pulled me in was STEP and the only person that caught my attention was Nicole and her Eye Smile. I was like "How is her eyes smiling while she smiles?" My friend at that time told me thats called an eye smile! REALLY that is cool and if i want an eye smile how do i get one. LOL Silly me i did say that! But my friend says well you have to have certain eyelids and some people yaddy yaddy yadda!  

My first love of eye smile belongs to NICOLE with her charming smile. But soon after I have learned about the other member and somehow Seung Yeon caught my attention. She has big eyes and well when she smiles it just disappears! I think it was their MR. MV that i noticed about Hammie! Since then i have became a ultimate bias for Hammie! :)    

PS also my other favorites are Tiffany from SNSD and Eunji from Apink!

1y02kk_zpsfekrrlxw.jpg

Edited by karaseungyeonfan

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...