Who stands out in Jet Coaster Love MV teaser?

molly

153 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether it seems fair to the others or not, it's like the song was made for Hara (even though she doesn't have much solo lines, not even sure if she has any). Come on it even has her name in it. :D

i think it's HARA.. her tied hair reveals her pretty neck & shoulder line..

very lovely! :thumbup:

though my my eyes also got focused to hammie seungyeon as always.. <333

im going to have to say Hara, as she's pretty much the center of attention for a good half of the teaser. Then i think it's Seungyeon, as in the last half the camera focuses on her more often than anyone else.

Like everyone else here I agree^.^ Hara stands out the most I mean she is like in the camera most of the time and is shown a lot and even in the CF video she stood out there a lot also.

I think that Jingyoung stands out cause she looks more mature than before. Gyuri is looking great as usually. It's really great to see them back together, I think that they enjoyed the shooting cause they had been through so much and treasured the precious time together.

jiyoung = my bias

BUT

hara = the member who stood out the most for me

she's just so pretty and it may have been that she had more screen time, but even if she didn't, i would have probably still noticed her because her hair is so nice *___* and she looked really good in the outfits ^___^