Who stands out in Jet Coaster Love MV teaser?

molly

153 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno, I felt Seung Yeon fit this well. She was uber cute.

Hara came in second in my books. As usual, unabashed cuteness from our model with a dazzling smile.

Gyuri was something new in this vid. She was a lot more girlish and cute than the usual elegance and coolness I see from her.

It's definitely Hara in this mv! Her aegyo expressions and winking eyes are pretty much epic! And the dance during the chorus of the song seems to fit her the best! But Jing comes a close second; love her when she says "Moto~Moto~" (Whatever that means, lol. ) and the kissing part with the fingers! Nicole (my bias!) has the most "stand-out" voice in this song however! But still love Goddess and Ham! I wish they would just start promotions already. T.T miss them!

Not because I'm biased or anything, I think Hara stood out the most.

Because for me the Hara Hara bit was the highlight of the MV Haha.

and all pointed to her!

Hara & Hammie stood out the most

Ham caught my attention more though

she was too pretty & cute with her short hair

especially in the scene they were wearing a white dress

It must be Hara. The 'hara, hara' line told it. Hehe. But they all looks very cute. Aah.. I love jet coaster love PV. Can't wait for the korean version. I wish it would match with korean peoples' taste x)

I always thought that Hara stood out for me at least, esp that "hara, hara" line that everyone's raving about (:

But I was surprised as geop's Screentime Stats (Here) showed that Seungyeon (my bias) had the most screentime, and Hara had the least!