[2009.01.01] Rivalries to look forward to in 2009

coffeebeanie

ah should be an interesting year between SNSD and Kara!

i cant wait! i really like both groups...

and no offense... but i'm kinda thinking 2009 could be Kara's year

they're steadily gaining a lot of popularity which is really good

in a way... i kinda like that the article states that Kara and SNSD are 'rivals'

last year it was all SNSD vs WG... so it just shows how far they have come

btw does the different colored jeans make anyone else think of SHINee?

thanks for the translations tin =]

EEEE thank you so much Tin :D

i really liked that article piece, i must admit though, at first i did think the writer had some bias towards SNSD, but after reading it over, it seemed like the writer was more neutral ehehe.

hopefully Kara will be able to show a strong side and be good competition for snsd.

EEEE thank you so much Tin :)

i really liked that article piece, i must admit though, at first i did think the writer had some bias towards SNSD, but after reading it over, it seemed like the writer was more neutral ehehe.

hopefully Kara will be able to show a strong side and be good competition for snsd.

he/she was kind of biased.. :D i tried to be as neutral as possible. but yeah, the writer gave snsd 4 stars, and kara 3 stars.. so yeah. :P

but i am scared and excited for GEE~ i like snsd, and even if others don't particularly like the group, there is no denying that they are one of the heavyweight idol groups.

but it'll be fun on how this whole thing will unfold.. a friendly competition can't really hurt.. it'll make both groups (and their fans) work a lil harder! :D

ah my 3 fav groups :D...

hope dsp can keep this up...

i hope the best for all of them ^^

why do they want battle between groups/

we should love them all

b/c they want to create excitement and anticipation.. and it helps both groups honestly lol

who doesn't want to see sm vs dsp or finkl vs ses again? lol

but i don't think it's going to be cut throat and nasty lol..

Both are my favourite girlband

i hope they can be best friend

since both have that cutie and girly image

I really want to see KaraGeneration interactions :D

But exactly i don't like rivalry

I just hope both can do well...

because both of them are hardworking girls

Edited by IcyKara

It seems to be a very competitive year. I heard SNSD's new song and i should say that it's pretty good although i think the song is much more catchy in the teaser.. I prefer Pretty girls. I actually kinda miss Kara's old concept but i guess it will be weird since Seungyeon doesn't match with that concept and Korea prefer "cute/sexy" over "cool/confident" girl concept.

---Caroline

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...