Official Jet Coaster Love Thread

red4summer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from the way the news has spreaded, it carries some truth in it.

i'm actually more excited about the mv shooting than the musta appearance.

because right now, local activity would mean a whole lot to me than performance in japan.

it would mean "little by little, everything is going back to normal & we're going to see five again."

Oh great how am I supposed to contribute to this thread when yeosin_enairrol and red4summer have already posted everything possible? :sulk: Lol naw j/k I'm grateful for all the screencaps and gifs you two have posted. Clearly I still have a long ways to go before I can match your dedication.

@gyuriftw

tbh i'm still far away from being called a dedicated fan.

since most here have the same common "interest", let's backing up one another to share about gyul in jcl.

uncertainty on when will jcl promotion be resumed but i'm sure it'll be worthwhile waiting for.

• 2 weeks later...

omg!!!!!! i love her hairstyle so much!!! and color too~~

but her hairstyle in the merry go round set is probably

a little bit too cute for her, its not that shes not cute

but i prefer a mature look for Gyuri!! :) but still a goddess x3 aaah~

I downloaded the close up version because i can stare at

her all day ^^ i was looking for the HD version i hope

its there in the mediabox! lol!also theres this part that

i love so much when Nicole's singing our goddess is looking

at her proudly like a proud mom x]~~

Edited by Haru*Haru

Gyul never being exposed on the dance since kara5 days. i understand she is not the best dancer, and the spotlight should be more focused to hara and cole for an obvious reasons. but still if only the time will come for her to stand out again, just like on kara4 days.

haru-haru

actually it's fun to see gyul in cute concept since it's been a while since she do it.

but yep, i prefer the elegant gyul too XD

what do you find in jcl pv that you won't find anywhere like in the other mvs & pvs?

even in variety shows, it's normal to see cuteness overloaded by hamcoleharajing but not gyul.

i value jcl higher because it gives me a adorable gyul (in long hair).

i like both the close-up & dance versions because i have another 7 minutes to stare at gyul from different angles.

tbh several times after playing jcl, i have to restrain myself from changing my username to gyul-related.

because each time i watch her, she never fails to charm me.

deeper the fall, the more i feel an obligation to throw all my supports & unreserved onto her.

it's weird, i never know gyul will have that impact on me.

goddess does wonders with her dainty attractiveness, at least it's deadly felt on red.

^

at last u became more and more honest red xD

more mv, no matter what version is it will always be valued right now. even i was hoping for individual version before :lol:

gyul indeed have that weird charm on her, i believed the majority of the people who saw KARA the first time won't piick gyul as their favourite.

but when u knew more and more about her,when u see different side and as well as her honest side, u will be charmed by the goddess effect. no matter what the occassion is.

why did gyul seems overshadowed by other members?? it's because herself who choose to do it.

give the opportunity to gyul, and he will take on the world easily.

a little bit off topic.i watched the final urakara ep cut where the girls sang ima okuritai arigatou. there are some sort of proud feeling when i watch gyul there. she suffered a lot, yet she always able to be strong, and become the foundation.

poor her, but we know that she have her own way to relieve her mind :)

^

no it's not a sign of weakness...but it's just showed to me the real gyul that i knew.

i know it can be just their acting, we will never know when did they acting and when did they not acting.

but i chose to believe on this one :)