Official Jet Coaster Love Thread

red4summer

even though gyuri always gets the least support but it shouldn't deter us from showing more.

let's not shy away but to come together to make the most out of it.

for me, it will only make me more determined & devoted to her.

if possible, please post in this thread using gyul color (purple).

from pv: (more are shared below)

gyul0.jpg

from preview:

gyul2.jpg

gyul.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I approve of this thread. As I can no longer contain my excitement I shall now overanalyze your screencaps frame by frame. B) In the first row we see Gyuri getting a closeup during her singing part. I will be playing this part of the MV over and over again many times in the future. :thumbup1: Next we see two frames with Gyuri having a distressed look on her face. No doubt she is thinking to herself 'why aren't I getting more camera time?' In the next nine frames we see Gyuri in IMO her best facial expression; the classic eyesmile combined with a gentle, mouth slightly open smile. :eyelove: The next 6 frames show our goddess is now in dark brown/black hair and with the pigtails tied up higher in so it floats above her shoulder. I prefer her hair long and let down but variety is always nice (as long as we don't repeat the Rock U hairstyle :sweatdrop: ). In the next frames we see Gyuri holding up all five fingers, which indicates the solidarity of KARA5, as well as the number of albums KARA has sold in Japan times 100,000. :) Next we see Gyuri clasping her hands together, undoubtedly praying for KARA's continued success in Japan. Of course, as a goddess, it's rather silly for Gyuri to be praying to herself don't you think? :unsure: And finally in the last frame...I have no idea what kind of expression this is. :huh: Just goes to show that no matter how much you think you know the goddess, she'll keep surprising us in ways we never thought possible. :wub:

TL;DR version of all that I just wrote: Gyuri is the best and you know it :thumbup:

@gyuriftw

love the way you analysed each moments of gyul, now i regretted cutting short the snapshots.

there are no bad seconds but discarded some for fear of overwhelming. hahah.

lol @ "why aren't I getting more camera time?" & "don't repeat the Rock U hairstyle". i agree!

@lorraine

i love your gifs the most because (as you said) they are made & filled with genuine love.

tbh i can sense them & they're VERY different from others.

feeling envious & thanks for the gifs. they are the best. :)

oh my gosh, i really like her papercrane ride, peek-a-boo, finger-pointing, hand-praying etc.

& i really love gyul in pigtails.

thanks everyone, the pv is out but i haven't watch yet so i shall be back. :)

]guys let's make this thread "purply" for our Goddess!

thanks red! i'm greatly touched with your words!!you just don't know how much it mean to me! TYVM!

and i love love your HD caps! Automatically saved it!!

i think its the first PV that gave them fair screen time!

3.gif

7.gif

14.gif

21.gif

24.gif

8.gif

13.gif

18.gif

9.gif

10.gif

22.gif

23.gif

17.gif

19.gif

20.gif

5.gif

4.gif6.gif

16.gif

25.gif

26.gif

not HQ, but hope you guys will enjoy these. :)

@lorraine

you're generous with your words too. :)

gyul in red cum purple, double joys for me. heheh.

gyul6.jpg

gyul is really really really really really beautiful with pigtails.

i can't stop snapping them. please don't feel bored.

btw able to spot her wink? lol.

most importantly our lovely hearted us at the end too so be ready to receive it. :)

gyul5.jpg

gyul2.jpg

gyul3.jpg

gyul4.jpg

i wish gyul will one day have a similar loving coaster ride with her love one.

as long as she's happy, i'm happy too.

gyul7.jpg

gyul8.jpg

despite the undeserving & senseless criticism, our leader still stands tall & i sincerely hope she doesn't take into heart & instead grow stronger.

i'm a late fan so i have never seen the cute version of gyuri for any song promotion.

so jcl brings up another level in me, reaffirming on why gyul is my chosen one.

seeing her in that hairstyle reminds me about my all-time dream idol (korean too).

they look so similar, so beautiful. my heart just missed few beats when i played jcl for the first time.

i spent 99% of the time on gyul with each jcl playback. (not exaggerating but i have now looped over hundreds time.)

i'm not sure if they will be promoting jcl on music stage/tv (due to the apparent) but i hope i'm able to collect some gyul jcl performance. for me, jcl is meant for gyul.

oh i can go on & on, i better stop now..

edited: i realized i have hit 4100 posts. coincidently the digits 0, 1 & 4 are very personal & tearfully meaningful, so i'm glad i've posted with unreserved thoughts to the 2 ladies of mine.

well said red! i wish to see them promote this song too! :crying:

just got into KARA last August, so i also didn't witness cute Gyul during their rock U, pretty girl and honey days..i thought it JCL will be awkward for her since she, herslef, admitted that she's having a hard time acting cute!

but heck, Gyul is killing me every time i'm watching JCL..and i swear i'm not just being biased!for sure, many of us have lost their minds watching Gyul in this PV! :)

for jcl pv shooting, gyul laid down her goddess role & transformed totally with pure cuteness overloaded. to me, her beauty & attractiveness just multiply. the litte hand games she played with cole at the beginning proves it, gyul can be or is just as sweet as the rest. it's tough but hope more fans can come in realizing this simple fact about our leader. she has been greatly overshadowed. it's unfair to her.

omo cute Gyul ha ha ha, even though I saw this side of her many times, I was still WAHHH when I watched Jet Coaster Love PV he he he.. thought she was really cute and sweet, so soooo gyutiful as always.. our one and only goddess.. :D

Edited by KARAddicted.01