[Official Topic] Nicole's JCL Topic

mae

KARA is back with Jet Coaster Love and so are Nicole's bangs!

Nicole's looking all sorts of cute and pretty in the PV so please share your Nicole's gifs, pics, caps during the JCL Promotions here as well as SPAZZ.

1299081047zetcosterlove.gif

1299081047zetcosterlove.gif

12990901392011030303230.gif

Cr: as tagged.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for making the thread mae

lol i was a bit hesitated to make it at first coz we don't know how the promo will goes :tongue:

loving the new PV :wub: ...all of them look brightly there, and yup Nicole's bang is back ^_^

so here's for starters

LbWfA.jpg

3BPsU.jpg

GyulHam love for Nicole

:wub:

foBIz.jpg

Well it think this single gonna sell well... saving up for March 23 T.T

I like this pic, so cute and pretty. Cole is always so pretty especially in close-up shot. I like Cole's red hair. Still look best with bangs :thumbup:

o9oof.jpg

c:karafacts@twitter

Edited by nhung_gemini

Thanks everyone for sharing the pics and gifs, I love them all :D

Cole is just so pretty, adorable, cute, beautiful in the PV hahaa so many adjectives, but whoever is her stylist here should be given a big bonus lol Cole is just glowing and she looks younger too especially with the bangs and she looks so feminine too :wub: I love her vocals here too, it's not too high and can't wait to see her hit those notes during live perf XD The PV is cuteness overload, and her aegyo hand gesture so funny when I saw that in the PV. I can't pick a scene which one is my favorite cos the whole PV is :wub: especially when they were wearing white dresses, Cole looks so beautiful and when she sings during that part, wah I love it, I'm spazzing so much XD

^^ Oh me too!! The parts of the PV in the dresses were all so pretty and I think Cole hasn't looked this feminine in a music video since If U Wanna XD

I'm curious about their promotions, like if they will be able to perform this live...

especially when they were wearing white dresses, Cole looks so beautiful and when she sings during that part, wah I love it

yeah that one is great ^_^ imo its like the sophisticated version of honey :P

I'm curious about their promotions, like if they will be able to perform this live...

^ this...i wonder if they still scheduled to appear on that Universal Japan event on March 20th :confused1: if they do, i think there's a big chance they will perform this

wonder if this

r0uuW.gif

was inspired by this

:lol:

oLScw.gif

cr: as tagged

...more gifs

K9t7i.gif

nrPYC.gif

cr:as tagged

Thanks Nov for sharing more gifs, Cole just look so pretty in the MV XD I think I've watched the MV far too many times already hahaha

And the aegyo thing she did in Urakara - the move like you said was probably inspired there, it's just so cute lol

I really wish to see them perform this live soon, I want to hear it live so bad XD

she look so pretty in the PV, is like she elegant and feminie she look beautful. plus when she was the one in the white dress, next to the windows, so pretty, love the dress to. It like almost she try to impress the guy. Plus the bangs are so back, she look good without bangs, but cole look awesome with bangs. there is no questions about that, love her vocals to. Love how she start off the singing, and how about the end like jiyoung is singing and cole is with like in a headlock with someone and she sing the note love that. She look like she have fun, she look adorable

Thanks to mae, Nov, nhung_gemini, and kara1595 for sharing all the screencaps and gifs!! :D It was nice to see Cole's bangs again and her new reddish hair in the JCL PV! She also looked gorgeous in the white dress! And it's great that Cole sang a lot in the song, I was a bit worried that she wouldn't have many parts since they didn't show her much during the preview. :P I personally like the Lupin/Mister style on Cole the most (especially because not many girls can pull off the boyish look well), but Cole also looks so pretty with her feminine look lately (and I think she's happier with this style too).

This PV showed how Cole never seems to run out of energy during performances. There was never a moment when she seemed to be concentrating on the dance moves and looked serious. She was always smiling, singing along and looking at the camera even though she was just in the background:

212txxj.jpg

2z9dt29.jpg

This expression by Cole stood out the most to me during the PV, her eyes really got big and lit up! :lol:

9fp7ar.jpg

I really hope they perform JCL live soon! Cole always rocks on the stage! :D

Thanks to mae, Nov, nhung_gemini, and kara1595 for sharing all the screencaps and gifs!! :D It was nice to see Cole's bangs again and her new reddish hair in the JCL PV! She also looked gorgeous in the white dress! And it's great that Cole sang a lot in the song, I was a bit worried that she wouldn't have many parts since they didn't show her much during the preview. :P I personally like the Lupin/Mister style on Cole the most (especially because not many girls can pull off the boyish look well), but Cole also looks so pretty with her feminine look lately (and I think she's happier with this style too).

This PV showed how Cole never seems to run out of energy during performances. There was never a moment when she seemed to be concentrating on the dance moves and looked serious. She was always smiling, singing along and looking at the camera even though she was just in the background:

Oh did a calculation of the lines from the song and Cole tied with SY with the most lines :)

Yep that's why I admire Cole, cause no matter if she's on camera or not she's all about having a good time. You can tell she loves what she's doing.

Well Kara's going to be on heyx3 on the 28th, so I'm expecting a live performance of JCL!!

Oh 20 more days..... :sweatdrop: and how can we expect live performance while even JCL didn't officially released yet :whistling:

Anyway, I'm happy since it shows that they gonna promote this single.

I think in almost Kara's song, Cole & SY has the most lines. And they also sings the same part in 2 verses.

^^Yeah I agree with what you guys said, she does look different with bangs and without bangs though I prefer when she has bangs hahaha Either way she looks beautiful in the MV, love the stylist, I like her without bangs depending on the style like on the MV, don't like it when her hair is pulled back too much.

Well...KARA are also gonna show up on Music Station! :D Next Friday~! Apparently they're going to perform Mister again AND JCL...kinda weird that they're performing Mister a second time... not sure if that was a weird typo thing in the article or not. I doubt it though, so I'm curious as to why they'd perform that again... not that I'm complaining :P

I was reading some youtube comments about this video and someone mentioned how this part was sexy:

1299335970jclpv45.gif

credit: as tagged.

And she sort of is.. Cole can't help herself :lol:

yeah that scene is defintely sexy, but I think cole was so right for that part. I don't know if anyone can pull off that scene better than our cole. She just make it look so fawless, and beautiful. That true cole can't help herself, she just naturally sexy. I think any move cole make, she can make it sexy. Cole kiss most guy would want to be on the received end of that. I think she did a wink when she was blow the kiss, so cute, and sexy. Every guy would probably want cole, after seeing that.I think the pv for JCL show cole cute and sexy sides. She show her cute side by being with the members and have fun. But she is sexy when she just sing alone with noone. Like when she near windows, and her blow the kiss

Edited by kimngocnguyen06