Has Kara Ever disappointed you ?

SayNA

Have KARA ever make you feel down :cry: :cry: when you listen to their music, watching them on tv or in real life :disappointed: ?If there is,please share I would like to hear it,friends open up~ :touched:

:moody: Me too,in KARA Bakery our goddess chance upon a handsome guy :matrix: (in her opinion) then she was like aegyo-ing the whole time of the recording as if she was really attracted to him :sulk: . Eyyy... something is not right...she used to have a strong resistance in the Love pranked call right? :adore:

:moody: Me too,in KARA Bakery our goddess chance upon a handsome guy :matrix:

OMG, yeah, that one too!!! I was going "Gyuri, why are you falling so easily for this guy? Can't you see he's just sweet-talking you?" His lame joke when they were eating together and she just laughed straight away at it... Goddess had her heart at her sleeve. =X

:sweatdrop: Regardless whether they have dissapointed you or not they are still humans that could make mistake maybe they have their own reason for doing that just like Gyuri (Uhmm... I think she was hoping for more screen time in the show :shutup: ) one thing for sure we love them and always support them for bringing us sweet melodies... :optimistic:

Things that makes me a little dissapointed when I watch KARA on TV :sulk: .

1.Nicole sexy dance :sulk: ( my mom's gonna kill me if I watched it :dead: !)(makes me think she can only show sexiness in her dance... nothing else?)

2.Gyuri's character (one of my wish is to understand this noona,even for a minute :confused: )

3.Hara's flirting (on invincible youth)(she has many tactics to used... :frustrated: )

4.JiYoung's past( on happy together 3)( she still likes her sunbae from school :gloomy: )

5.SeungYeon fall(seriously my friend lol :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: when he saw it,HISTERICLY :=)): !in front of me :devil: !I have nothing to say about it (that friend really needs a beating how dare he!!! :curse: ))(But I adore her more after I saw that performance. So it's not really a bad thing. :good: )

I think I get jealous when Hara flirts with other guys but that's totally natural.

What really upsets me was when Nicole went on a show about college and she completely didn't care until time came for a test.. then she would complain about it. I don't know.why you'd make a show about college if you're just gonna flirt with boys. I kinda don't like her as much as I used to anymore, no offense..

YES.

When Nic,Seungyeon,and Ji has been ...

All know

I want all back with KARA

But if they were really unhappy.. We don't know the whole story XD.

What really upsets me was when Nicole went on a show about college and she completely didn't care until time came for a test.. then she would complain about it. I don't know.why you'd make a show about college if you're just gonna flirt with boys. I kinda don't like her as much as I used to anymore, no offense..

I have taken into account that that show could have been highly scripted because of some things happened that were totally out of character for Nicole. If you believe there isn't a chance the show was scripted, Nicole has also done things on other shows (ie: Heroes) that can be considered as redeeming herself as a hard worker.

They might have done some things I have not 100% agreed but they have their own intentions and I believe they are good people, so not really disappointed.

Yeah this place is starting to heat up.Anyway I have received a lot of attention from you guys here more than any social network page, so I'm very grateful to that :crying: .About this topic uhmm... it's just a little sad of me when I can't really distinguish their action to appeared on the camera (to get some screen time). But wanna know something, I was pretty amazed with SeungYeon looks (kara bakery) when their are planning to bake their cake seriously (while others are playing around,eating ramen&flirting).Ack :offtopic: !

probably yes because i have almost given up hope that they will one day drop by kh & announce "we're here, dear". :(

PRECISELY.

lots of other korean bands have visited their international forums before but kara hasnt checked us out yet. i know they're busy and everything, but still, it'd be great if they can just show up :cry:

but other than that i cant recall anything else lol, since its mostly DSP which disappoints me :/

for sure, THEY NVR MAKE ME FEEL DISAPPOINTED :)

i believe that they always do their best for us. so i dun have any reasons to feel disappointed. we trust in KARA, right? im sure that they dun wanna make us feel disappointed. so, we shudnt feel disappointed if we wanna make KARA's members happy, guys.. :)

KARA is LOVE :blushing:

i was kinda disappointed in KARA Bakery cause Cole wasn't in most of it. >.< i know she was doing other stuff at the time, but i still wanted to see her on there more. she missed so much of the fun stuff! plus after i watch it, i don't feel as close to her anymore cause it's like she's been missing and i'm not as used to her. does that make sense? i'm not sure it does... lol.

I'm more proud than disappointed. These gals carry such huge responsibilities at such a young age. Especially Jiyoung =)

Heart ache for me is that sometimes I wish I can do something more meaningful to help them other than just supporting and buying their stuff =P