Has Kara Ever disappointed you ?

SayNA

@_@ I think it was about Jing in Kara Bakery incident but I've already forgotten about it.

Meh. I did because in shows I don't know what is scripted and what is not anymore. Surely some of what they do are scripted.

Edited by KaiserKawaii

Kara kind of disappointed me at the beginning of the law suit thing.

I was feeling sad because at the beginning it was gyuri vs the others D;

I was asking myself, why aren't they together.

After Hara joined Gyuri, I was still feeling pretty much the same way

But I'm glad it's over

Only when they wore the best ******* five t-shirts. :crying: But it wasn't Nicole, who is probably the only one who knew what it meant, and I doubt it was their choice anyway. So I forgive them for that... But this discussion is waaaaay too depressing. So i'll add something that i felt proud of to be a kamilla to balance it out. When seungyeon fell during a lupin performance and got right back up again, contunued singing and diddn't miss a single step! Seungyeon hwaiting! :thumbup:

Only when they wore the best ******* five t-shirts. :crying: But it wasn't Nicole, who is probably the only one who knew what it meant, and I doubt it was their choice anyway. So I forgive them for that... But this discussion is waaaaay too depressing. So i'll add something that i felt proud of to be a kamilla to balance it out. When seungyeon fell during a lupin performance and got right back up again, contunued singing and diddn't miss a single step! Seungyeon hwaiting! :thumbup:

how true (i have almost forgotten about that tshirt). i was more shocked than disappointed when harajing wore those tshirts with the printed words. i hate karaya for that particular reason. for whatever reasons & out of so many words in the dictionary, i don't agree & definitely see no sense in promoting its brand with those words. one should never try to associate those words with the girls whom you want to protect.

KARA never dissapointed me...

i always feel proud of them.. -_-

but during the lawsuit thing going on,

i kinda feel dissapointed with Seungyeon, Nicole and Jiyoung.

although i know, it's not their fault in the first place.

i just feel bad for Gyuri and Hara.

especially to our Gyuleader.

she's the one with the most burden in this controversy.

she was accused of being outcast in the group,

and also she's the incompetent leader..

i bet she must feel very terrible and hurtful..

Maybe on some performances, I feel a heartache when they get mistakes, but I don't feel disappointment. They are doing their best and we should also do our best to understand and support them. Kamilia <333

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

On Strong Heart, I was disappointed with Hara when she said something like, "Well, if the guy had lunch with me, then that means he likes me." instead of Nicole. I was like Hara! way to be modest! lol. But then I realized that they say things like that in Strong Heart a lot and maybe she was just trying to be... a strong heart, lol.

• 3 months later...

^

they might have but they have more or less compensated with the electro-rock step, the mv, the live channel etc.

i believe if they have the time, they would.

anyway "dear kamilia" was purposely translated to hangul for k-kamilia.

first sang on 611, it has a special meaning to all kamilia.

for me, besides step, "dear kamilia" is the song/purpose of this album.

^

they might have but they have more or less compensated with the electro-rock step, the mv, the live channel etc.

i believe if they have the time, they would.

for me, besides step, "dear kamilia" is the song/purpose of this album.

I agree. They have compensated with a lot of things, including their effort for this album. I've read the news that Hammie is fainted during today Inkigayo pre-recorded show, hurried to hospital, got short treatment and get back to the backstage for live performance. That alone is already too much compensation.

Also, Date (My Boy) is always performed/paired with Step. It's my fave song of this album. I just think it's my "Dear Kamilia" now :D. Anyhow, I should be a more grateful Kamilia, though. It was just a small disappointment. Thanks for your enlightment :sweatdrop:

• 1 month later...