Has Kara Ever disappointed you ?

SayNA

I remember I used to be disappoint in some aspects, but the truth goes to show no ones perfect, flaws just make a person human. And don't get me wrong I love Kara to death, and glad they are still making music and still together.

I was however sadden when the lawsuit news came out and thats when the girls experienced a very difficult time.I hope their Management treats them better today. They all deserve it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

also, the most disappointing moment of my Kamilia life, Kara didn't receive our Gift when they come to Malaysia.

We worked hard for it. The bd wishes. The flowers. The food..

We even fought because of the gift planning. hmmm.. still hurts remembering those moments..

i was not there when they tried once again when Kara depart.. but all i heard from other admin is that they saw, but only look.. dunno whether its because of the security, or because they really don't want it :(

Still hurts u know..

Its amazing i'm still a Kamilia after what happened. haha!

I <3 KARA.

still believe in them

*p/s: sorry, if this post can cause uncomfortable to other Kamilia*

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Never, I love this girls and I always feel proud to be a kamilia ^^  

They are humans like us, so, if they make a mistake, it just for that; the only way to make me feel bad is, for example, they show bad attitude or being rude with fans, stuff like that.

Edited by Geassu
  • Like 2

nop, not even once! Maybe I have felt kinda uncomfortable with some things -can`t remember one of those things right now -but no, they always have great things to teach me. I believe in them and I support them! 

But DSP choreo dissapointed me huhu

http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15701

• Like 2

I was a bit disappointed when 'Promise' wasn't included in their song list for Karasia 2013 coz it's such a grand song which would be perfect for the ending part of the concert. I've even picture them performing it while the whole audience snapped their fingers to the song. I don't know how they chose the songs for the song list. Do they have a say on what to include  or does their producer decides for them? 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

KARA is the best!!! Never being disappointed for them!!! :gemheart: As I know they are trying to do their best, do the right things, I think I have not anything to criticise on us, and they were never let me felt disappointed....... :gemheart: Just like the sunlight, I love their warmth, their kind, almost everything about them........ KARA FIGHTING!!! :gemheart:

• 2 weeks later...