• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
SayNA

Has Kara Ever disappointed you ?

77 posts in this topic

never they never make me disappointed but it might happen when they break up but thanks god they managed go through to it.....kara hwaitingggggggg

I remember I used to be disappoint in some aspects, but the truth goes to show no ones perfect, flaws just make a person human. And don't get me wrong I love Kara to death, and glad they are still making music and still together.

I was however sadden when the lawsuit news came out and thats when the girls experienced a very difficult time.I hope their Management treats them better today. They all deserve it.

their shine with they charm so I don't dissapointed any of them

maybe i dissapointed with costume on MV

Sometimes, when they don't perform to my expectations hehehe I know they're not perfect but I put importance on that few minutes they perform at any event/shows.

Enjoyment and showing their best is what I look for on their perfs. So if they work on that it would be better.

Not really, although I wasn't crazy about their rendition of 2PMs Again and Again but that's so minor

so far it hasn't... i really find Kara wonderful..well the music..im not disappointed ..yet!!!

I don't think it's that much of disappointment, rather I don't really like their current image of sexy. I know, they've grown, but still, I wish they could just be themselves instead of trying to look mature. I don't know! :(

if you ask me the only time that they made me disappointed

is when nicole, jiyoung, and seungyeon filed a lawsuit against dsp.

i known that i'm selfish but i couldn't bear to really see that kara has disbanded.

luckily they didn't

3 cheers for kara. yay

what i really don't like from KARA is their outfit

i think their coordi doesn't have a good taste in fashion

I love KARA !

:eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

also, the most disappointing moment of my Kamilia life, Kara didn't receive our Gift when they come to Malaysia.

We worked hard for it. The bd wishes. The flowers. The food..

We even fought because of the gift planning. hmmm.. still hurts remembering those moments..

i was not there when they tried once again when Kara depart.. but all i heard from other admin is that they saw, but only look.. dunno whether its because of the security, or because they really don't want it :(

Still hurts u know..

Its amazing i'm still a Kamilia after what happened. haha!

I <3 KARA.

still believe in them

*p/s: sorry, if this post can cause uncomfortable to other Kamilia*

1 person likes this

I just wish me and Kamilia won't let our Kara down.

1 person likes this

KARA never disappoint me.. in fact they keep making me to be amaze about them 

nop, not even once! Maybe I have felt kinda uncomfortable with some things -can`t remember one of those things right now -but no, they always have great things to teach me. I believe in them and I support them! 

2 people like this

Never, I love this girls and I always feel proud to be a kamilia ^^  

They are humans like us, so, if they make a mistake, it just for that; the only way to make me feel bad is, for example, they show bad attitude or being rude with fans, stuff like that.

Edited by Geassu
2 people like this

nop, not even once! Maybe I have felt kinda uncomfortable with some things -can`t remember one of those things right now -but no, they always have great things to teach me. I believe in them and I support them! 

But DSP choreo dissapointed me huhu

http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15701

2 people like this

I was a bit disappointed when 'Promise' wasn't included in their song list for Karasia 2013 coz it's such a grand song which would be perfect for the ending part of the concert. I've even picture them performing it while the whole audience snapped their fingers to the song. I don't know how they chose the songs for the song list. Do they have a say on what to include  or does their producer decides for them? 

1 person likes this

the real thing its really hard to find and meet them that's my dissappointment

KARA is the best!!! Never being disappointed for them!!! :gemheart: As I know they are trying to do their best, do the right things, I think I have not anything to criticise on us, and they were never let me felt disappointed....... :gemheart: Just like the sunlight, I love their warmth, their kind, almost everything about them........ KARA FIGHTING!!! :gemheart:

the real thing its really hard to find and meet them that's my dissappointment

Thats what makes every chance to meet them all the more precious. :D

Okay guys LOL. My first replied post on here was when I was younger (16)!!! XD 

Kara has never disappointed me, never! I'm thankful for having to love such a wonderful and such loving group that loves their fans!! 

1 person likes this

I just get disappointed because of Nicole and Jiyoung who probably can be out of KARA too for studies :/ This make me really sad.