[Other] Tokyo Girls Collection Palty CM on 25th March

red4summer

wow !! Another CF... looks like their time in Japan is well-spent !! :thumbup1: Wonder where are they going to include this CF song (being greedy now !!)....

Thanks for sharing !!

Edited by dlskam

Their English sounds perfect in the new cm song! I hope the song will be promoted too (Now this song really sounds like an anime song).

Edited by grainy

Yes! Another CM! Isn't Palty a very popular brand in Japan so it is a big deal for the girls to land this endorsement? The CM,song and and dance are so cute and they all look very pretty. :thumbup:

It's sad that they couldn't make it to the Tokyo Girl's Collection event as it's very popular and would be more exposure for them but I'm glad that they at least recorded a message. Does anyone know if they in Japan or Korea at the moment?

Freakin adorable :wub: As a guy, I have no idea what that stuff is nor have I ever heard of the brand before but nonetheless I'm always happy when the girls get more CF deals. Seeing them dance while holding those cups and stirring made me :D

Thanks for sharing! I saw the CF making too, they looked like they were relaxed and having fun during the filming. :) JCL was just released but I'm surprised they already have a new song for this CF too! I like that the title has such a positive message, "Girls, Be Ambitious"! :D

• 3 weeks later...