[Caps/Gifs] Hara in Jet Coaster Love!~

vennie

Eh, even after IY's ending Hara's still hot. I don't think the ending of IY will affect her popularity big time because Kara's popularity is on the rise(me personally is a recent Kamelia convert and Hara's like my second favourite among them, damn can't choose).

Looking at Hara in JCL and especially Ima Okuritai Arigatou makes me squeal like a mad fangirl. LOL :blushing:

Eh, even after IY's ending Hara's still hot. I don't think the ending of IY will affect her popularity...

imo hara busy schedules affected & ended iy popularity.

i prefered her styled image in ioa & wholesomely appreciated the fact that she was the chosen one (the focus).

i hope more non-fans (from japan) will start to learn about this kind-hearted girl from korea.

• 2 weeks later...

She's very gorgeous in the pv ! I 'm still not use to see her hair tied ! H aha ha because i like it when she let her hair down ! Its sulky and beautiful ! Apart form that she doesn't sing many line in this song too ! I love her "hara hara" part when she rub her belly , that's so cute !

All in the pv is awesome , the set , the light , even the costume they wear , tought i wish it was not so short ! Lol !

I forgot to mention the beginning of the pv is original and fresh , they way their chair turn to bring them is fabulous !

I was not disappointed at all !

• 7 months later...

All i gotta say is that the long hair suits her best :thumbup:

though the 1 that she ties up like a bun is kinda cute too :rolleyes:

I agree I agree~

I love her long hair too,

make her feel dolly and pretty and cute~~ :thumbup:

• 9 months later...