KARA lover or KARA fan ???

SayNA

As a guy I'm always confused am I a fan or what :sulk: ? Seeing fanmade couples on youtube sometimes makes me sick and jealous :dead: ,wacthing the MC trying to get along those two idols kills me :dead: . This issue really worries me so friends save mee~~~~~~~~~~~ :ahh:

Edited by SayNA

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh what? I just think they're cute performers. Performance and their real selves are two different things, and I just see them as regular chicks with performing talents, and so I wouldn't dream of dating any of them till I was right comfortable around one of them anyways, as in we had a lot of other stuff in common. Nah, they're just very cute performers in my books, and I love them for being great eye candy performers.

Well actually we'll sometimes get jealous but thats a normal issue cause it happens lolx subconsciously but we must remember we are in a different league then them so we need to look at reality not at something which is a fairy tail or just some man made fiction. Not trying to condemn anyone ya. I'm a pure fan and a fan lover xD

Well actually we'll sometimes get jealous but thats a normal issue cause it happens lolx subconsciously but we must remember we are in a different league then them so we need to look at reality not at something which is a fairy tail or just some man made fiction. Not trying to condemn anyone ya. I'm a pure fan and a fan lover xD

same like Xypher. pure fan

I remember watching qualities of man and a few fan got a chance to meet them but they rejected the offer kindly.

This is what they said, "We just like to cheer for them behind stage. There should be a distance between a star and a fan. We have to maintain that distance. A star shouldn't be in close reach."

Spoken like a true fan.

But nonetheless, I am a fan. Being a lover is better? LOL!

Im a pure fan !!

but I really really love them as well ...

So I don't really know the right answer !! :D

I'll comment once again when I get things right in my mind

But I think my first answer is really my answer

[kamiliaunite][/kamiliaunite]

KARA TILL THE END

I'm a girl so, i'm a KARA FAN.. hhehehehe

Kara lover is juz 4 the guyzzz...

and u knw wat guys, I can understand ur feeling towards KARA.... cause I feel the same way too ( for SS501 KIM HYUNG JUN ) hehehehe...

Best of luck for us all... :eyelove:

i love kara but when reality hits me, i kinda feel depressed knowing that you love someone who's out of your league. i know what you feel. that's what i feel about snsd too. haha but who knows? if you found someone for you then you wouldn't have to think about it too much ;)

If the difference between fan and lover is that a lover has romantic feelings or crushes on a member that makes me a fan. Hara is my bias for entertainment purposes, but I'd love to see it revealed that she's in a relationship and dating someone even though I'm a guy.

I feel that way about all the other groups that I'm a fan of and kpop artists in general though. I want them to be able to experience some tiny bits of normalcy and happiness and be able to date and have a relationship. If I wasn't able to I know I'd be extremely depressed lol.

• 2 months later...