KARA lover or KARA fan ???

SayNA

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand your emotions. I have to admit it. I feel it too. I am not only a fan, I am a lover too. On somedays even though I told myself to distance myself enough for my own good, I fell back loving them in a variety of ways. Such as loving them as a fan, a best friend, a teacher or a parent and finally of course the most pain of all a lover.

The last part is the most conflicting part here. Then again if you looking at Kara they have qualities and personality so good and so amazing that makes me surprised how people like that could have existed. Your most dreamed other pair. You could say they are angels or goddesses as being referred here before.

I ask my best friend. What if the person that I l love seem far and distance?

He told me “ Do you believe in miracles?”

“Yeah. Why?” I answered.

“Just BELIEVE in miracles and dreams. Don’t worry too much about it. It would be answered in ways that you have expected at all.” He said.

When he told me that then which is like a year ago. I do not get it then. But I am beginning to understand only recently.

Look at this, don’t things began as a dream first? It may seem impossible then as it may be too big or large then. How people achieve them? How people that are almost near death from the final stages of cancer are cured and became an athelete? How someone so broke became rich?

My friend answered it, “BELIEVE”. That’s it? Yep that is the start. Seems simple enough you say, that is until you realised that the circumstances that is facing you now is a very different one and not what you really wanted. A circumstance that seem far. It does take courage to believe regardless what is happening but we have to find a way to it. Use your imaginations as a weapon to turn any situation to be a different one. As well as take it easy. It takes massive practice to get this right.

Now back to loving KARA as a lover. If you are their lover, you have to “BELIEVE” it and be the best that you could be. I am sure the KARA girls would not want you to be “destroyed” by obsession, they want you to be a good person too. That is what we should do, be the “best” person or fan that we could be. This would help us get back up whenever we felt “down” or “sad”. It is also KARA wish too.

I hope this help you out too. It was meant to sort my mind out. :) I would come back when I have new thoughts.

Edited by Palaverist

• 2 months later...

I think from your description, you sound like more of a Kara lover than a Kara fan. If there's jealousy then it's probably Kara lover right?

I think it's normal for everyone to be attracted to an Idol and like them that way first then turn into a fan. But only to a certain point.

• 3 weeks later...

as a guy, we should think less to be kara lover. we're their fans not their lover, try being on their shoes we will also find it annoying if there's someone fanaticly love us as well as kara, like stalker. we should draw a line as fans, just support them. kara also want us to be happy by finding our mates ^^. but i'm not saying if kara member like me, i won't hang out with her :P

Edited by seung yeon <3

• 2 weeks later...

Eh what? I just think they're cute performers. Performance and their real selves are two different things, and I just see them as regular chicks with performing talents, and so I wouldn't dream of dating any of them till I was right comfortable around one of them anyways, as in we had a lot of other stuff in common. Nah, they're just very cute performers in my books, and I love them for being great eye candy performers.

Can't agree more with your statement, Performers can be different with their real selves.

This is kinda same situation like, liking fictional figures? with exception if you know them outside of performance :unsure:

^

Performers can be different from their real selves, yes, and we don't know how they are off-screen or when they're not as their celebrity selves unless we know them ourselves. But I'd like to think the KARA I see on-screen is as close as to how they are off-screen as well.

I find it hard to believe that they put on a "performance facade" when they come onto the media. I mean, I really have the impression that KARA finds it hard to not be their true honest selves. I mean they all seem so natural. Either they truly are or they can act very well. It's part of their job to put on an act or mask when on air, I know, but I'd like to think KARA's facade isn't too different from their real selves. I think they just try to appear more lively and happy for the sake of presentation to the media. They are still their real personalities when on-screen or on media.

On the topic, I'm was initially a KARA lover (and still am). Specifically Nicole! :wub:

And for that initial reason I started watching KARA, gradually started to like every member for who they are, and became a fan who supports KARA as a whole. So, I guess I'm both a lover and fan!

Edited by Redresonance

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why can't woman be lovers as well? There's nothing wrong with that o.O But staying on topic, I'm a fan. Honestly, what got me into KARA was Nicole because she seriously looked like Aya Ueto. I just pictured her in a Ninja like outfit and a Katana sword and bam, Nicole = Azumi.

• 4 weeks later...

Though I love the group KARA as a whole , love their songs, their videos, their singing, dance moves and performances, i will admit that with Seungyeon and Hara, there was a time when my fandom crossed over into certifiable crushes. Like daydreaming just thinking about them all the time, WTF! Especially with Seungyeon, it was pretty serious there for awhile!!! LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...