KARA lover or KARA fan ???

SayNA

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I am such a KARA lover because I must say that I am personally obsessed with the girls and since Hara is currently dating Junhyung of B2ST, I want to date Nicole

You have many rivals, including me. :lol2: But this love is the kind that's impossible. I would call it idol-fan love which is not practical, but is a representation of how you think your future lover would be like, something like ideal type?

Well I love them as a fan, is it considered as Lover or a Fan ? when you say lover you mean Fan-Love right ? so basically Fan-Love in the end = KARA lover. Do I make any kind of sense ? :lol:

Edited by Yongery

• 2 weeks later...

To say that I am in love with one of the Kara members is a bit premature. Although I may have a crush on Gyuri it is not because she is famous, but rather I am fascinated by her personality. I would say that in terms of what I am looking for in an ideal type of soulmate, she would definitely exceed that standard. Its only because she is famous that I was able to know of her existence, but if I had ever met her normally I would probably still like her. I will not give up on my journey to find my ideal type of soulmate and I wish Gyuri as well as all of the members of Kara the best in finding the right guy for them. With that said, I will just have to wait and see what girl God has planned for me, it might be her but if not then I will still be satisfied with whomever it may be.

• 2 weeks later...