Has anyone mastered the Butt Dance?

:P

I'm getting better at it. Been practicing it since December 2010. If you actually get the right timing and practice it everyday, it gets easier. I think the timing is the most important thing though. My timing was all wrong when I first tried it.

Oh! And try hula hooping. I'm not sure, but I think my butt dance started looking better when I started hula hooping. or not. And Lupin's Hallo dance was also weird to do.

I didn't answer my own topic lol :lol:

As for mine, I haven't mastered it but I can do the butt dance. There are times when the hip turn extends

a lot :lol: The first clue I got was watching a Mr. tutorial from Youtube.

Though she doesn't spin(turn whatsoever) her hands I managed to do it myself :lol:

And yeah If I have a time, I can shoot my own butt dance(just the butt dance only) :lol:

Edited by Goddess.Gyuri

on the video, ern..still not the right butt dance of KARA....i watched Nicole's butt dance tutorial....because of her i can do the butt dance now though i really don't dance. but i still haven't mastered it yet....

i get lost at the rhythm

i think i tried it like a billion times but i never got it right :(

i guess my butt just aint flexible enough lol >.<

:P

I'm getting better at it. Been practicing it since December 2010. If you actually get the right timing and practice it everyday, it gets easier. I think the timing is the most important thing though. My timing was all wrong when I first tried it.

Oh! And try hula hooping. I'm not sure, but I think my butt dance started looking better when I started hula hooping. or not. And Lupin's Hallo dance was also weird to do.

i can do hula hooping but i still cant do the butt dance T.T

Actually their butt dance has a kind of "cheat" because of their costume/pants/hanging shirt. Heehee.

If you actually saw their vids doing the butt dance whilst wearing other outfit, it doesn't look as good as when they wear their Mister costume. Smart costume team. XD

^ Naw it's not actually one of the secrets. It's just that it emphasizes the swaying of your hips :lol:

ecbd9ceb8da9ec9db41.gif

Here's my secret:

On the picture above. Look at their legs to the joints. Sway it like that.

After that, make a letter "U" using the hips.

Edit: Also maintain distance on your feet so that you can draw the letter "U" on your hips :D

Edited by Goddess.Gyuri

Actually their butt dance has a kind of "cheat" because of their costume/pants/hanging shirt. Heehee.

If you actually saw their vids doing the butt dance whilst wearing other outfit, it doesn't look as good as when they wear their Mister costume. Smart costume team. XD

Yea..most of the time their costume fits their songs very well. Their costume team is surely v professional! =)

Ummm~ can I say I could dance it?? *Goddess's confident kekeke~

Yes, as KaiserKawaii said, the timing is so important hhe~ and the costumes too!

I got more understand about the butt dance when I watched KARA's Cut on SBS Gold Miss *you could find it on Sweet Melodix Mediabox*

In that video, KARA taught some ladies about Mister's Butt dance and yeah it helped me a lot!

Let's dance 'Mister' everyday!!!