Has anyone mastered the Butt Dance?

I practice. LOLL :sweatdrop:

One day i had a chance to show it around my friends *some illegal girls party,rofl*, and me is the best of this. No one can imitate perfectly as I did :tongue:

Geeting stressful of any study, doing butt dance is truly refreshing! :eyelove::thumbup:

I would like to think I have it mastered I mean I dance so that helps but I think I've come pretty close to having it down plus I have a blast while doing it lol

^

lol what're you saying? hara should be the best among the 7.

agree with most here, cole butt movement is the best because being the focus she dances with confidence. well she always does.

I tried it once or twice, but I stopped it because I get embarrassed with myself because I really can't do it properly, LOL :sweatdrop:

You know, I really like to master it. But I don't actually dance.. >___<

• 1 month later...

kekeke I'm a guy, so I'm a bit self concious about doing this dance! But... I do enjoy dancing, and I learned a few minor hand motions from some songs. But since I don't watch live performances a lot, I really don't have the chance to learn. Best I leave the butt-dancing to the pros! :D

Butt dance is so hard,,

I always trying it but can get to be like them..

Butt dance is always about Kara..!! because when i saw other people dance to it, it's kinda weird but KAra always sexy and chic!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

From what I've noticed, there's two different ways. If you watch it closely, I believe it's Nicole and Hara actually spins their butt outwards when they go from the right to the left while sometimes it just goes side to side. I actually arch my back when I go from right to left. Also you start the dance with your hips to your left while your shoulder is to the right so that way you can do that "whip" part correctly.