• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Goddess.Gyuri

Has anyone mastered the Butt Dance?

95 posts in this topic

I'm gonna watch that later for further tutorials of the butt dance :D

On Nicole's circular motion butt dance:

Just slant the upper part of your body for about 45 degrees when butt dancing

and make a circular motion :D

I tried many times but still failed..

My sister can do it better than me.. hehehehe

And i still keep on practicing it till now (but still no improvements) huhuhu

i would never master it

i love watching people dance but i can't dance

so i don't bother trying

I practice. LOLL :sweatdrop:

One day i had a chance to show it around my friends *some illegal girls party,rofl*, and me is the best of this. No one can imitate perfectly as I did :tongue:

Geeting stressful of any study, doing butt dance is truly refreshing! :eyelove::thumbup:

I would like to think I have it mastered I mean I dance so that helps but I think I've come pretty close to having it down plus I have a blast while doing it lol

i've been practiced it for 1 month but still don't get good moves. still trying though hehehe

i watch the KBS award episode on the Invincible Youth..

Narsha do it wrong.. hehe

Hara Goo is the only one mastered the step among the G7.

^

lol what're you saying? hara should be the best among the 7.

agree with most here, cole butt movement is the best because being the focus she dances with confidence. well she always does.

I tried it once or twice, but I stopped it because I get embarrassed with myself because I really can't do it properly, LOL :sweatdrop:

You know, I really like to master it. But I don't actually dance.. >___<

Nuuuuu. I still haven't, it's frickin hard. One of my missions in life is to dance the butt dance like Nicole, which is probably never gonna happen. :(

definitely no :(

i can't really dance but i tried and it looks weird

I've never tried it, it looks very difficult for me, another girl group who just can not imitate the beautiful Kara :thumbup1:

its alot harder than i thought it would be! T_T i think ill just stick to moving from side to side and call that dancing instead XD

kekeke I'm a guy, so I'm a bit self concious about doing this dance! But... I do enjoy dancing, and I learned a few minor hand motions from some songs. But since I don't watch live performances a lot, I really don't have the chance to learn. Best I leave the butt-dancing to the pros! :D

I tried it, I feel funny doing it. :blush: Even when I'm by myself and looking at the mirror, I can't keep a straight face :lol:

I mastered it ! xD

hehe, it was kinda easy . (:

I just kept on watching and listening to the song !

Butt dance is so hard,,

I always trying it but can get to be like them..

Butt dance is always about Kara..!! because when i saw other people dance to it, it's kinda weird but KAra always sexy and chic!

i just didn't try it before..

never ever think about it..

maybe dancing is just the thing that i never done before..

seeing all the video.not easy to mastered

I've tried it more than 5 times in front of the mirror and it always looked wierd

so I give up and never try again, just let the expert do it

Hahaha

Haha this butt dance is epic :eyelove:

I even memorized the whole thing!

It had been my problem tho,

Everytime I hear the song play,

I can't help myself but to dance, even in public :lol2:

Edited by _Onyeonee

From what I've noticed, there's two different ways. If you watch it closely, I believe it's Nicole and Hara actually spins their butt outwards when they go from the right to the left while sometimes it just goes side to side. I actually arch my back when I go from right to left. Also you start the dance with your hips to your left while your shoulder is to the right so that way you can do that "whip" part correctly.

I've been trying. But heck, I'm not really a dancer.haha. My mom and brother were laughing like crazy when they saw me dancing. XD

i try it but i always got out of timing. .

i really want to master it though thats why im always practicing. . :thumbup: