Has anyone mastered the Butt Dance?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Been dancing to it since it came out.
I'm kind of a perfectionist and I want mine to look exactly the same as Nicole's LOL.
My back hurts so much bc I was trying so hard, but yea, FAIIIIIL! haha  :gemhoho:

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah we all know for some Kamilias the butt dance is hard to master.

But does anyone here mastered or just simply know how to butt dance just like the way the girls did? biggrin.gif

OK, for those who have never mastered or learned this swaggin' move, here are the tricks of the trade I discovered! (So that YOU can learn this, too!)    

1. S - form

Bend your knees and back a little bit. Very simple that even a 2 year old girl can do it.    

2. (While in S-form) Swing your hips left and right

Just practice ... a lot!    

3. (While in S-form and swinging hips left and right) Turn it around like a hoolahoop!    

Again, practice makes perfect!    

4. (While in S-form, swinging hips left and right, and turning around) Place your left arm onto the center aiming fist at the front.    

5. (Here's the tricky part!) While doing #4, raise your left heel, while bring it down; next, raise the right heel... and do it continuously!    

6. While doing #5, coordinate it with your right arm like spinning and swinging a rope ala-Gangnam Style (cowboy) Note: left heel raise - right arm on chest; right heel raise - right arm spinned clockwise!    

That's all! Very easy, you know!    

For those who want to ask how did I know this! Very simple!    

I'm a MikuMikuDance animator and I discovered this moves while tweaking characters like Miku, Ren, etc...  

I also discovered on a Wiki site that high heels lift your butt, thus making it noticed. So, if you raise your heel like you're wearing a high heel shoe, it lifts up your butt; thus doing it left and right makes the butt dance swiftly!  

Swing your hips hard thus making it noticed!  

And lastly... I'm not a gay or a sissy, thus I'm not even that flexible. I can't even resist this dance for almost two years, thus it bothers me a lot! Seems like I'd fanboyyed so hard, replacing Gangnam Style! XD

So, there you go! And, hey, can someone raise my reply to sites so that this trick will spread to dancers who are getting hard of dancing this!    

OK, signing off... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, DO IT! (dancing Mister! HWAT?!?!??!?!??!?!?) XD

(For more info, search YouTube videos with tags like "kara mister butt dance" and try to compare this trick with their dance! Rest assured that you'll gonna dance it easier and sexier because of this trick!)

Edited by megamanno99
  • Like 2

I'm working on mine. It's not perfect yet but it's not horrible either. Getting better every day^^ one day I'll master the butt dance. It is not this day, but one day.

OK, for those who have never mastered or learned this swaggin' move, here are the tricks of the trade I discovered! (So that YOU can learn this, too!)    

1. S - form

Bend your knees and back a little bit. Very simple that even a 2 year old girl can do it.    

2. (While in S-form) Swing your hips left and right

Just practice ... a lot!    

3. (While in S-form and swinging hips left and right) Turn it around like a hoolahoop!    

Again, practice makes perfect!    

4. (While in S-form, swinging hips left and right, and turning around) Place your left arm onto the center aiming fist at the front.    

5. (Here's the tricky part!) While doing #4, raise your left heel, while bring it down; next, raise the right heel... and do it continuously!    

6. While doing #5, coordinate it with your right arm like spinning and swinging a rope ala-Gangnam Style (cowboy) Note: left heel raise - right arm on chest; right heel raise - right arm spinned clockwise!    

That's all! Very easy, you know!    

For those who want to ask how did I know this! Very simple!    

I'm a MikuMikuDance animator and I discovered this moves while tweaking characters like Miku, Ren, etc...  

I also discovered on a Wiki site that high heels lift your butt, thus making it noticed. So, if you raise your heel like you're wearing a high heel shoe, it lifts up your butt; thus doing it left and right makes the butt dance swiftly!  

Swing your hips hard thus making it noticed!  

And lastly... I'm not a gay or a sissy, thus I'm not even that flexible. I can't even resist this dance for almost two years, thus it bothers me a lot! Seems like I'd fanboyyed so hard, replacing Gangnam Style! XD

So, there you go! And, hey, can someone raise my reply to sites so that this trick will spread to dancers who are getting hard of dancing this!    

OK, signing off... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, DO IT! (dancing Mister! HWAT?!?!??!?!??!?!?) XD

(For more info, search YouTube videos with tags like "kara mister butt dance" and try to compare this trick with their dance! Rest assured that you'll gonna dance it easier and sexier because of this trick!)

Wow this is a very detailed description!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

My friend told me that I'm getting better. I'm practicing it for almost two years already. I think I didn't mastered it yet.

^  

Wow very detail indeed.... you make me want to try mastering it even more now.... lol

I'm working on mine. It's not perfect yet but it's not horrible either. Getting better every day^^ one day I'll master the butt dance. It is not this day, but one day.

Wow this is a very detailed description!

Just follow the instructions above and I guarantee you! VIOLA! A born dancer in no time!