• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Elianna

[Other] Kang Sister ... Lookalike or Not?

67 posts in this topic

I came across an article saying that Korean netizens think that Kang Min Kyung from Davichi and our favorite "Giant Baby" resemble each other ... I don't really see it but it some ways

5519555133_458abfe601.jpg

Here is a video of Kang Min Kyung awkwardly dancing to Mister in the drama Smile Mom ... I hope she can do better in real life ^_^

article link ^^

Edited by Elianna

I think they do resemble each other. Good genes run in every Kang family of course :thumbup1:

All jokes aside though, I can see why though, their noses and smiles are practically identical.

^That nearly threw me off LOL. For a moment there, I almost believed that they were related LOL.

Anyways, I kinda(?) do see the resemblance. Both are pretty and cute and I love both :)

"Kang Sisters" are <3 Thanks for sharing :)

ooo they do look alike on the pict.. x)

to me, the only resemblance they got are their eyes and nose... and hairstyle? lol

there is a lot lookalike in the world...so it is not a suprised if there are people who look just like you or jiyoung..but for me there is only one jiyoung..

there really alike~ :blink: there eyes and there nose are all the same :o

but JiYoung is obviously cute :thumbup:

There's definitely a resemble. A lot of their features look similar. They're both really pretty (: Minkyung could be mistaken for one of Jing's unnies.

Wow they look kinda alike to me =) i think they were mixed in the hospital maybe they are real sister?

that is jiyoung sister?

they seem look alike.

both of them is look so cute.

Gah, they can almost look like twins! But you can't say that they look alike at once unless you see both pictures of them. I never thought of that as well but when I've read an article, oh yeah! They look alike plus their porcelain skin!!

woow..

they seem look alike..

especially the bottom photos..

look like a twin sister.. :lol:

They a bit look alike but kan ji young look more pretty and cute

Thanks for sharing anyway

Mostly for the nose, because if you put bangs on every korean girl, they will looks very similar...

whoa they seriously look similar but if you see the haha mong episode when jiyoung sister's came they all look almost similar haha

They a bit look alike but kan ji young look more pretty and cute..... :eyelove: :eyelove:

Ji young and sister verry beautiful....... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

They really resemble each other but I can tell which is which. Jing is much cuter for me :tongue:

i don't think so but the skin just

they both cute thankx for sharing :blushing:

mwahaha..

Kang Min Kyung with Kang Ji Young..

really lookalike.. :D

i think they look alike based on your picture though...

they have same eyes...

but, jiyoung is more adorable and cuter

They really do look alike in this pictures, but maybe in person it's different D: I don't know.

They both cute and pretty

It's probably the hairstyle Minkyung had in the past :) Nonetheless, both are gorgeous!

They really do look alike! i coulnd't even tell the difference between them! haha! their so cute =]