[2011.03.09] KARA's Jet Coaster Love to compete against other idols

Caly

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew about Morning Musume because I'm waiting for their comeback.

Honestly, I really don't know if KARA can beat them on Oricon.

However, I think they can beat SND because I don't think they are as popular as AKB.

sorry,but..looking at what is happening in japan right now..the japanese would really buy more important stuffs like medical items,daily needs,food,etc..rather than buying cds..i hope kara and japan would do well though

Edited by johnnie

Kara's main competition will come from AKB. I'm a big fan of Morning Musume but I think they aren't as popular as they used to be

About the disaster that hit japan, sales won't be as high.

This Gonna be a Hard Competition between all girl group idols in japan~ KARA FTW

but hope they all deserve many appreciation from all the music they made~ make it a good and healthy competition :D

I have my faith on the girls and Kamilia as well. but~ I'm not really concern on whether they'll be no.1 or not hehe ^^ but still~ fighting for our girls! we all know that they always work hard and we will still support and love them whether they are no.1 or not hehe ^^ fighting!

thank you for the translation ^^ and good luck for your exams ^^

Thanks for the translation Carly! :) It is good to destress by reading up on the girls but do not forget to concentrate on your exams.

It is already a great feat for Kara to compete with big names such as Akb48 which have a big following itself. There are 48 members with their loyal following. The budget of these groups such as Akb48 is probably higher than what Kara is getting with their companies. Considering the promotion that Kara is getting perhaps he reverse is true potentially.

I kept smiling reading that they are the trend. :)

KARA has been setting records left and right in Japan. Although in light of the recent trouble, I'm a little concerned about how everything's going to work out... Still, I don't doubt that KARA can make it to the top of the charts, whether it's number 1 or not. :] Their new single is addicting, after all~

thank u so much for the translation....

KARA jjang!!!!.....

no matter who and how tough their competitors are, I still believe that they will be the #1... Kamilias' are always right at their back.... we won't dissapoint them (KARA) as they didn't dissapoint us (their performance, musics and all)...

Morning Musume, they are well known in Japan and all but in the recent years they've been doing okayy nothing spectacular, SDN48 is particularly a new group basically old AKB members so their fanbase should be rather large, but their songs are ehhh imo.

Kara SHOULD get the most sales not only are the IT thing right now

ALL their sales are going to CHARITY to help JAPAN, so if they don't sell well.....o.O

^

imo not necessary it'll sell well (due to present crisis) just because kara pledged to donate. non-fans may choose to donate/help directly, unless umj (& dsp) agrees to donate a portion as well.

Wow to now have competitions in Japan other than Korea. They're well recognized and considered a real threat in the music industry. The KARA I knew from the start was the group struggling so hard to get their name known. My applause to you girls :)